3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AlbinoRhyno

Nov 25, 2018
Ch-2 was already released for public on patreon a month ago, I just didn't update here because it wasn't a big remake as Ch-1. If you want, you can download it from my patreon page, it's in the about section View attachment 260439 .
Infact, tomorrow is the public release day for Ch-3 and unfortunatelly, I made a mistake with the code in Ch-2 but I fixed it in Ch-3. Thus, old saves won't work on Ch-3. So you can download the Ch-2 from my patreon page or you can wait till tomorrow evening for Ch-3.
I can't find a link to ch. 2 anywhere...am I just missing it?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
aside from the one strip of bacon fiasco..this was pretty good..the faces are bit ..umm..weird..but you get used to it after a while..the neighbors ass is pure gold though..good golly miss molly that butt is made for spanking...so ..call her..die...dont call her...game boots you to menu...lol...is that spossed ta happen? just clarifying :p

Reactions: TheDefany

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Here's a quick walkthrough I made for chapters 1-3. Text file because oldschool.
Here I will help you out and pack it in a rar for those who want to download it.

Always zip or rar it up so it can be downloaded.

Reactions: patrickB

TheDefany

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I can't find a link to ch. 2 anywhere...am I just missing it?
Chapter 3 contains Chapter 2, so there is no separate link for Chapter 2.
Am i high or this guy improving fast?
Thank you :D
aside from the one strip of bacon fiasco..this was pretty good..the faces are bit ..umm..weird..but you get used to it after a while..the neighbors ass is pure gold though..good golly miss molly that butt is made for spanking...so ..call her..die...dont call her...game boots you to menu...lol...is that spossed ta happen? just clarifying :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AlbinoRhyno

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do i unpack it?
Give me instructions on how to unpack it.
You use one of these 2 programs if on windows computer.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 261128
Overview:
A guy who couldn't find enough courage to open up his feelings to his beloved one since 9 years. After his father died a year ago, he completely lost his courage and accepted to live the remainder of his life as a loner, lost all hope about Hannah. Your job is to help him to regain his self-confidence and finally tell Hannah that you love her. While doing that you can shape your personality with the choices you make and experience different events.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-11
Release Date: 2019-03-11
Developer/Publisher: - TheDefany
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
WIN: - -
MAC: - -

Incest Patch:

View attachment 261121 View attachment 261124 View attachment 261123 View attachment 261122 View attachment 227740 View attachment 227741 View attachment 207896 View attachment 207897 View attachment 207898
I enjoyed this game until at the end of Chap 2, when it told me I was forgetting something, which I took to mean I missed some opportunities, but I couldn't find any better answers than the ones I gave, lol, so it's frustrating! Is there any way we could know how many confidence points are available for each chapter, like we did for chapter 1?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote