3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheDefany

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
So, I see you remade the renders. New positions, new lighting, new clothes, new textures. Looks ... different.

But not really better. I like sis's new face better but that classmate looked better in the old version, at least when she was not smiling.

I think this game will never have the best renders and I don't think it has to. Just focus on the characters and dialogue and stuff. Anyway, I like what you do!
Thanks for the feedback but I feel more comfortable with the new renders. I will continue the story when I finished the remake of CH-1 and CH-2.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
But not really better. I like sis's new face better but that classmate looked better in the old version, at least when she was not smiling.
Can't say i agree about "not really better". I think this rework is overall pretty nice, and I like Hannah's new soft and feminine look more than old stern one. Plus, all these new clothes and lighting is also good addition to the game. What i agree about is that it doesn't need to have best polished renders to be good. Story and scenario is always preferable. But i also don't think it's inferior in models department to many Daz games i see here. It's just different, so it should go on its own path.

Reactions: raileg

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Excellent work, but imo the black dudes are to "dark" (not enough light on them ?), you can't see them very well, especially in that toilet scene.
Nice game, keep it going !

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Excellent work, but imo the black dudes are to "dark" (not enough light on them ?), you can't see them very well, especially in that toilet scene.
Nice game, keep it going !
Honestly i thought this was Defany's intention. To make Tyrone even more dangerous. Look at his eyes in that scene. :eek: He's incubus here, in our dream.
How's the NTR so far?
Just one scene now. You need to be submissive in the very first choice ("don't know").

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Wow.. Too much cuck ashole in this comment section.. Stop spoiling devs actual story plan with your stupid ntr shit dream
It can be a part of the story, if one so chooses. And judging by other threads discussions, it's far from being bad when it comes to this fetish, and incest. Which both can be obsessions as shown many times. Let people have fun. The only deal i see with this thread is amount of "IMO they're all ugly af trans lesbian reptiloids from outer space, please nerf, my boner just died and i demand compensation" type of comments. But that is to be expected when it's not 100% quality Daz.

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
How can you have enough confidence to keep fucking your neighbour at your window (when she talks with her husband) ?
I've always chosen the dominance increasing response so I do not really see what I could have done to have more confidence.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Is there NTR? Also is it necessary to play old version before starting chapter 1? The old version download is showing chapter 2 that means we have to play chapter 2 before chapter 1 because older version should be played earlier in normal scenario? Can anyone please clarify the confusion.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote