3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
@TheDefany : dude, the sounds that go with the sex scenes are awesome, they make this game even more fapable then it already was !!! :p

And the neighbour in the window : my favorite scene of all times so far !

Keep up the good work (y)

Reactions: TheDefany

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A Love Story Chapter-1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Is there NTR? Also is it necessary to play old version before starting chapter 1? The old version download is showing chapter 2 that means we have to play chapter 2 before chapter 1 because older version should be played earlier in normal scenario? Can anyone please clarify the confusion.
Yes (a dream scene), but it's entirely avoidable, so you don't need to even think about any ntr. Just be dominant through the game.

@TheDefany Awesome update, i'm loving Olivia's redux look. Those nipples and skin details. :love: Good animations and sexy sounds. Also, those effects on body (red buttcheeks) is something i never really saw in such games. Very nice touch. (y) If you want, i can list grammatical mistakes in text so you can fix them.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Thank you so much, I fixed them all. Also changed the sentence "don't compromise from your personality" to "don't be a jerk".
Yeah, that sentence makes more sense. And no problem, i'm doing it here for a few of my favourite games already. So why not this awesome one too. If i will have the time, i'll help with chapter 2 rework when it come out, and further releases. :)

Dec 29, 2018
I just want to say that I very much enjoy the fact that Mrs. Watson is built like a brick shithouse. That one shot of her climbing into her bed was breath-taking, despite the husband/manatee in frame. I'm a big fan of the young guy plus neglected older woman scenario, and I'm also quite fond of fit ladies, so she completely steals the show for me. It's a real shame that she isn't going to be a major focus of the game.

Reactions: patrickB

TheDefany

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
@TheDefany Hey. When the Chapter 2 gonna be released for public? Don't see info about that on your patreon page.
Ch-2 was already released for public on patreon a month ago, I just didn't update here because it wasn't a big remake as Ch-1. If you want, you can download it from my patreon page, it's in the about section Screenshot_588.png .
Infact, tomorrow is the public release day for Ch-3 and unfortunatelly, I made a mistake with the code in Ch-2 but I fixed it in Ch-3. Thus, old saves won't work on Ch-3. So you can download the Ch-2 from my patreon page or you can wait till tomorrow evening for Ch-3.

Reactions: Dilettante

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Ch-2 was already released for public on patreon a month ago, I just didn't update here because it wasn't a big remake as Ch-1. If you want, you can download it from my patreon page, it's in the about section View attachment 260439 .
Infact, tomorrow is the public release day for Ch-3 and unfortunatelly, I made a mistake with the code in Ch-2 but I fixed it in Ch-3. Thus, old saves won't work on Ch-3. So you can download the Ch-2 from my patreon page or you can wait till tomorrow evening for Ch-3.
Hmm, so you just edited that december post with new version? Because that wasn't chapter 2 rework originally, was it? That's why i and others were confused about public release, since most devs create new posts with update links. And i somehow missed when "about" section were updated. Not used to look at those for links.
If chapter 3 coming tomorrow, then of course i prefer to just wait for it. :) Old saves not working is not a problem for me, game's not that long yet after all.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote