3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheDefany

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
"A Love Story-Chapter 1" is now live, I hope you enjoy it. Waiting for your feedbacks and please feel free to criticise if you see a weak point so I can improve in the next patch.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I can't say that renders shitty, not perfect, true, but shitty... All who make renders with high quality on this moment began with not perfect one. If you take Dream of desire. in beginning of game quality of renders worse then in the end of game.

Sure, but they didn't look as fugly as these preview pics.

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
its nicely done need some more work in characters and some renders

PS.. i only hope you dont abandon it after some 2 or 3 updates

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I admit that I liked it. Sure, the graphics need work and I'm not sure I like the system where you play for a bit then get a summary of the points you've gotten and could have gotten. I would prefer there to be immediate feedback, so I don't have to play the same content again to get the points I want. But for a prologue and first release I've certainly seen worse, so please keep going, @TheDefany

Question: What sort of routes will there be? I see submissive/dominant choices and you can have low or high confidence. How many routes will this pan out to be?

Last edited:

TheDefany

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I admit that I liked it. Sure, the graphics need work and I'm not sure I like the system where you play for a bit then get a summary of the points you've gotten and could have gotten. I would prefer there to be immediate feedback, so I don't have to play the same content again to get the points I want. But for a prologue and first release I've certainly seen worse, so please keep going, @TheDefany

Question: What sort of routes will there be? I see submissive/dominant choices and you can have low or high confidence. How many routes will this pan out to be?
There will be no low confidence route, the game's goal is to increase confidence. But you don't have to worry to get EVERY point in order to succeed. High confidence can open up some new events, but the game will progress no matter what. Submissive and Dominant choices, again, like confidence they will open new events but he game will progress (Infact submissive stat will be a NTR filter in the upcoming chapters). The route decisive stat is Dignity. It will determine your personality and how other people see you.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
@TheDefany In scene of Olivia Watson talking in windows with her husband, is really impossible 'f*** her.' or this is depending of my previous choices? (*You don't have enough confidence.*)

TheDefany

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
@TheDefany In scene of Olivia Watson talking in windows with her husband, is really impossible 'f*** her.' or this is depending of my previous choices? (*You don't have enough confidence.*)
It depends on your Confidence stat, you can collect enough of them while talking with Olivia, but it won't be maxed. I accept the confidence stat required for that event was a little harsh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: erikus and Nosket

Uzite Brun

Nov 10, 2017
The ugliness of the characters put me off too much to keep playing. I got as far as the scene with the fat guy just after the prologue. The weird faces of the females was my main barrier.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
There is no way a woman that hot has no sex for three years. The dialogues are a bit silly too. But anyway, nice concept and I enjoyed playing that. Perhaps it just needs some updates to become a gem.

Also: I couldn't resist.
Entertained.png

Reactions: asd33asd33

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
My personal opinion... is my first thought was damn some ugly women, with over sized asses, thats just gross to me... and the renders and art looks unfinished and the color looks so weird to me. But what I saw of the animations looked really nice :) and the story seems to be interesting too and some funny moments :) So it's not all bad :) will see how things turn out for this game.

Last edited:

Ray1021

Sep 18, 2017
really like it so far, and keep the women as they are. So tired of seeing the same models in every game. The mom and neighbor look good. They look their age and not like a young model. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: TheDefany and VNON

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
i like the comment above me, tired of plastic doll with realistic pores

what is this, a rework or what?
i believe i already played the demo before, and i love it
cucked on toilet :D

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Well I cannot say that I got in on the "ground floor" on this project, but glad I got in at all. This was a fun game. Right up my alley with time period/setting and story style. I know these games can sometimes become a bit monotonous (well not to me :p) as they are all so similar which I believe is why some creators venture out towards downright weird "alternate universe" & weird backstory's to try and be "new" & "fresh" but I wish they wouldn't. Games like 'Forbidden Desires" are just too damn weird to enjoy for me! I will take a boatload of these clones ADL.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The renders really lack a lot. Especially sizes seem to be a problem ...

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

The women look spooky and like clay figures ... there is a wired look to all of them. The faces look dead and stiff.

But hey - thats not all and the game is still quite entertaining ... but I really wished we could enter a custom name for the MC.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote