3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A Love Story Chapter-1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

@TheDefany a small advice regarding choice menus

Reactions: TheDefany
U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

A Love Story [Ch. 1] [Defany] - Original Size: (828MB)

Squashed Download - PC (96MB): - - -

TheDefany

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
The renders really lack a lot. Especially sizes seem to be a problem ...
The women look spooky and like clay figures ... there is a wired look to all of them. The faces look dead and stiff.

But hey - thats not all and the game is still quite entertaining ... but I really wished we could enter a custom name for the MC.
Sizing is a problem yes, but I don't wanna compress the images any further because it washes away the red color. For the figures, that is the critism that I get on prologue. I tried to improve it in Ch-1 and I will try to improve it further in Ch-2. Lastly, I thought of a custom name before the development but then I thought a fixed character will fit the story better, because you are jumping in an existing life in the game.
Thank you for your feedback.
@TheDefany a small advice regarding choice menus
Thank you for your warning, I will fix menus like you said.

Reactions: Megnold

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I like this game and the women are perfect. Not the perfect plastic of other games. they are a little fat bodies and this create a characters more realistic (as Lily or Anna)

Reactions: D Dog

Megnold

Aug 14, 2018
Interesting game,renders good but girls look same, little bit difference and
My bad english not working this game,so hard to I get confident point 6, 5 more times I played damnn.. so Walkthrough pls(y)

Reactions: Jansen

Jansen

May 8, 2017
How do i get enough confidence to fuck the neighbour at the window while she is talking to her husband. I selected all dominant options but still can get through. Any help please?

Okay i managed to get the scene:

While Olivia enters your room select the below sequence:

You Look beautiful
Its your turn to trouble people
Your Boobs look fine.
Guy in School.
What If...
Is this really happening?
Start Pounding her.
Does your Husband Fuck you like this?
Fuck Her.

Last edited:

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I can agree that the characters look like claymation models and I would go so far to say that the some of the skin textures look like they have compression artifacts making it worse.

Still its not the worst looking to pass through and I would still watch this to see how the story and action develop.

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Fuck !!! The models scare tha shit out of me. Looks like degenerated robo-monkeys. Fuck this shit man. My dick cant cum on these 3D's

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Man, some day aint worth it to wake up and leave da fukin bed. This 3D models are worst than Arnold Schwarzenegger's fake face sculpt , in Terminator 1 movie. Mom looks like failure of T-800 clone, combine with Lara Croft square boobs from 1996 Tomb Raider 1. All these new technology, and tits are blocky like Super Mario from 1st GameBoy. This shit is just sad to download, makes my dick cry full of tears to no reason at all.

Reactions: Dogmeat
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote