Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Patch to rename the main character

For those of you who are interested, I've made a small patch that allows you to rename the MC's first and last name during the game.
Just click on "rename MC" in the quick menu and that's it. ;)

first name.JPG lastname.JPG

Extract the .rpy files to the folders in the following path : game/scripts/

Last edited:
Reactions: alex13_zen

Igor_Bielobereg

Oct 10, 2023
What's in the important annoucement that was posted on Patreon a few days ago?
Important Announcement

Hey, everybody.

I wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be pausing payments for the upcoming month in April.

These last few months, March especially, I haven't been able to put as much into development as I've hoped. I've been able to work on the game but not as much as usual because I've simply been too busy with other obligations I have to deal with. It's been tricky to find the time to sit down and work on development when I've had to be AFK more than usual.

I want to be fair to all of you, so I'm going to pause payments for next month. I just want to mention a few things, just so that you're not completely in the dark with what's going on:

- I'm still working on Episode 14. Progress has been slow but steady. But I've been working on it every day, even if it's not as much time as I'd like to put into it.

- I'm not putting the game on-hold or abandoning anything. I plan on going into Episode 15 soon after Episode 14, which is my normal process.

- I'm perfectly okay. I've only lost some development time because I'm busy with other obligations. It's not much more than that.

The first of every month is when you usually get charged, so you shouldn't get charged on April 1st with payments paused. After that, I do plan to post sparingly in the month outside of progress updates or Episode 14 itself.

If you're worried about me or the game, don't be. I'm not pausing because of an emergency or something serious. I'll admit that I do need to take a step back to catch my breath a bit but everything is fine and I'm okay. I just want to reiterate that it's been a busy March for me and it's not more complex than that.

As always, thanks for the support. You all mean a lot to me and I appreciate all of you. I'll be on the Discord if you have anything to say or you can always send me a message if you have any questions or comments. Take care and I'll talk to you all soon.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Important Announcement

Hey, everybody.

I wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be pausing payments for the upcoming month in April.

These last few months, March especially, I haven't been able to put as much into development as I've hoped. I've been able to work on the game but not as much as usual because I've simply been too busy with other obligations I have to deal with. It's been tricky to find the time to sit down and work on development when I've had to be AFK more than usual.

I want to be fair to all of you, so I'm going to pause payments for next month. I just want to mention a few things, just so that you're not completely in the dark with what's going on:

- I'm still working on Episode 14. Progress has been slow but steady. But I've been working on it every day, even if it's not as much time as I'd like to put into it.

- I'm not putting the game on-hold or abandoning anything. I plan on going into Episode 15 soon after Episode 14, which is my normal process.

- I'm perfectly okay. I've only lost some development time because I'm busy with other obligations. It's not much more than that.

The first of every month is when you usually get charged, so you shouldn't get charged on April 1st with payments paused. After that, I do plan to post sparingly in the month outside of progress updates or Episode 14 itself.

If you're worried about me or the game, don't be. I'm not pausing because of an emergency or something serious. I'll admit that I do need to take a step back to catch my breath a bit but everything is fine and I'm okay. I just want to reiterate that it's been a busy March for me and it's not more complex than that.

As always, thanks for the support. You all mean a lot to me and I appreciate all of you. I'll be on the Discord if you have anything to say or you can always send me a message if you have any questions or comments. Take care and I'll talk to you all soon.
Thanks for the information.

Reactions: wookie ookie

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Thinking about playing this game some what soon, I do have a question about the harem tag. Is this a full on harem game or does it just have a harem path. Only asking cause I'm not big into pure games unless im in the mood for it I much prefer optional harem paths.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thinking about playing this game some what soon, I do have a question about the harem tag. Is this a full on harem game or does it just have a harem path. Only asking cause I'm not big into pure games unless im in the mood for it I much prefer optional harem paths.
every chick is optional, no enforced relations/harem.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I really like this game story, with the MC going on his own, jumping in the world to makes a name and what he wants. It remembers me when i was young. I did almost eh same thing, cause we fear nothing when we are young. I did drugs, fights, a lot of girls and life was fun as fck, but then... we age. When we hit 30's you feel you was living in the Easy mode, and from nothing, it changes to the Nightmare mode. Thanks for the game, dev, and keep the good work.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
It remembers me when i was young. I did almost eh same thing, cause we fear nothing when we are young. I did drugs, fights, a lot of girls and life was fun as fck, but then... we age. When we hit 30's you feel you was living in the Easy mode, and from nothing, it changes to the Nightmare mode.
Where I can reset my save to when I was 18? I was already playing on Hard Mode :KEK:

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes