• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I think a key part of her personality is that she is a very loyal friend who always has her friends' backs.
Maybe, but she clearly has anger issues. She starts beating on the bomb guy as well if you don't do it yourself, because he hurt Harlow.

And IIRC, she once tells us something like 'If you do something bad to Harlow, you might as well do it to me'. This is all a bit strange.

I can't wait for Erika and Vanessa to meet, they're opposites in some ways: temperamental vs self-restrained, poor vs rich, Old Town vs The Slims :)

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Played this again after some time and have to say the quality overall hasn't dropped wrt pacing and storytelling, props to writers and developers.
Little to lack of animations in last couple episodes was a downer but not much considering the story was worth it.

The way Vanessa story has been progressing needless to say is an almost perfection, i saw no forced deviations in her personality, no outta characterization. And her smooth transition towards mc being nicely done.

Marissa though is a real steal lol.. Can't seem to get enough of her. Hopefully we get to see her more casually than just a mean for relief.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I like all the girls but Marissa is just goddess tier. Stunning with a killer figure and a really nice personality.
She should be a main LI tbh, I hope there's gonna be an ending with her. She's top totty old bean :BootyTime:

Reactions: Abhai

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
The dev could make a post explaining future tags and tags that he will never use, making it easier for anyone who wants to play this game

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
The dev could make a post explaining future tags and tags that he will never use, making it easier for anyone who wants to play this game
Its been 3+ years, if he hasnt made it clear yet then he is probably never going to. There are some devs that like to keep their options open.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
regarding "future tags" - there wont be any netorare nor incest in this game.
oh, also, i highly doubt there will be any prego-sex, full-harem, futas, tentacles, etc etc....
there, hopefully enough for you?

btw, considering the game is way closer to the finish line than to the start line, if not 100% at least 98% of stuff/tags should already be there...

Reactions: Games&Games

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
btw, considering the game is way closer to the finish line than to the start line [...]
Seriously, is the game going to end soon?
It's a shame I just started getting along with Vanessa and it's almost over. :HideThePain:

[...] if not 100% at least 98% of stuff/tags should already be there...
How do you know that, if Riley hasn't even warmed up yet? I sense her hidden naughtiness is about to show up. Let her loosen up, and the brand new tags that have yet to be named will appear! :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Seriously, is the game going to end soon?
It's a shame I just started getting along with Vanessa and it's almost over. :HideThePain:

How do you know that, if Riley hasn't even warmed up yet? I sense her hidden naughtiness is about to show up. Let her loosen up, and the brand new tags that have yet to be named will appear! :BootyTime:
dont worry, vanessa will feature in AMFA-2 (hj), AMFA-3 (yoga, bj) and AMFA-4 (tj)...so plenty of action with her :WeSmart: :BootyTime:

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
oh, also, i highly doubt there will be any prego-sex, full-harem, futas, tentacles, etc etc....

btw, considering the game is way closer to the finish line than to the start line, if not 100% at least 98% of stuff/tags should already be there...
Not sure what you mean by "full-harem", but I'm pretty certain the dev confirmed it will be harem. My understanding is the 5 main girls at least would be part of that and you wouldn't have to choose between any of them.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

Bruh it is harem

Reactions: Raboobie
4.20 star(s) 90 Votes