wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Finished update, it was amazing as always! (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y) Yes was hot The Mc. tore down another part of the wall she has up. It's been said that it was to emotionless, honestly I didn't expect anything different. Given how she was in beginning, the wall is coming down slow but sure and we will see the true Vanessa and find out why she put the wall around herself. I'm going with her being really sweet once that happens

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Do the choices made actually matter or is this basically a damn kinetic novel? I hate kinetic novels. Doesn't have the tag, but can't tell if they really matter.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Do the choices made actually matter or is this basically a damn kinetic novel? I hate kinetic novels. Doesn't have the tag, but can't tell if they really matter.
colored choices odnt matter...those are there just for diff flavors.
white choices are the important ones, aka the real choices, and those are less frequent obviously.
no girl is enforced (sex scenes), so this is as far from kn as one vn could be.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I'd rather have him look shifty than like someone popped a Boyzone doll's head on an untattooed Pete Davidson doll.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's like the body was left on a car seat in the middle of summer while the head stayed in the shade. o_O
I always piss myself laughing when listening to his thoughts when he is flexing. The guy actually thinks he is buff and all girls are in love with him. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love the game and I love the characters but there is one thing that I, personally, thinks needs toning down juuuuuuust a little bit.

I'm replaying so it might be better with later releases but there is far too much Billy talk. I'm on episode 7 now and I found myself doing the one thing I very, very, very rarely ever do and that's skipping conversations.

MC chatting to a girl, i'm wanting to know more about them and progress their story and suddenly he's talking about Billy again.

Nearly every single interaction with Riley is about Billy. Even when it isn't he's mentioned.

To me it seems either the Billy talk needs toning down a tad or the MC needs to fuck him to get it off his chest.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I love the game and I love the characters but there is one thing that I, personally, thinks needs toning down juuuuuuust a little bit.

I'm replaying so it might be better with later releases but there is far too much Billy talk. I'm on episode 7 now and I found myself doing the one thing I very, very, very rarely ever do and that's skipping conversations.

MC chatting to a girl, i'm wanting to know more about them and progress their story and suddenly he's talking about Billy again.

Nearly every single interaction with Riley is about Billy. Even when it isn't he's mentioned.

To me it seems either the Billy talk needs toning down a tad or the MC needs to fuck him to get it off his chest.
Huh. I'm not trying to be mean, but for me it was the "comedy" and the "rap". I appreciate the effort, and I get that Venus might have written them badly on purpose, but my face and palm were sore after those scenes.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Huh. I'm not trying to be mean, but for me it was the "comedy" and the "rap". I appreciate the effort, and I get that Venus might have written them badly on purpose, but my face and palm were sore after those scenes.
Also the Sushi contest. To sum it up, anything related to that competition. The only "not so bad" thing that comes out of that is the "Uptown Maniac", that I still think would be a better handle than "King" for the fights.

Peace :)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Also the Sushi contest. To sum it up, anything related to that competition. The only "not so bad" thing that comes out of that is the "Uptown Maniac", that I still think would be a better handle than "King" for the fights.

I was more surprised by fashion show, as well as the comedy story, looked somehow strange :HideThePain:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

'King' always bugs me, there would have to be a thousand better names. But 'Slick' annoys me even more, I find it offensive & demeaning, rather than endearing. I want to punch her every time she calls MC that. (I actually used URM to change it to Dude).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
'King' always bugs me, there would have to be a thousand better names. But 'Slick' annoys me even more, I find it offensive & demeaning, rather than endearing. I want to punch her every time she calls MC that. (I actually used URM to change it to Dude).
I didn't get any demeaning feeling from when she said it, personally. To me, it all depends on how it's being used. The word bitch can be misogynistic, fetishized, or a slang term for a girl's friend. In context here, I never got the impression "Slick" was anything other than her friendly term referencing his responses (regardless of being smoother-talker, joker, or white-knight). I think it's a friendly tease along the lines of, "I like you dude, and keep being yourself, but... you're not nearly as clever as you think you are." Or maybe, "You're all right, but your rizz could use a lot of help." (That said, ofc, in-game he's got a harem, so he's definitely got rizz in the LIs’ views, primarily due to his confidence.) Anyway, that's how I always took it. Shrug.png

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I didn't get any demeaning feeling from when she said it, personally. To me, it all depends on how it's being used. The word bitch can be misogynistic, fetishized, or a slang term for a girl's friend. In context here, I never got the impression "Slick" was anything other than her friendly term referencing his responses (regardless of being smoother-talker, joker, or white-knight). I think it's a friendly tease along the lines of, "I like you dude, and keep being yourself, but... you're not nearly as clever as you think you are." Or maybe, "You're all right, but you don't really have any rizz." (That said, ofc, in-game he's got a harem, so he's definitely got rizz in the LIs views, primarily due to his confidence.) Anyway, that's how I always took it. View attachment 3728620
True, I know it's my problem. I have issues with it (I'm probably the only one). She clearly does not mean it in a negative sense at all. She's being friendly and making a special name just for her for MC. I just don't like it and it grates on me. But I found a solution. So I'm happy.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Does anyone happen to have ep14 for Mac yet?
I'm working on it...
(uploading it to a cloud storage site, so that I can post the link here, is going very slow...)

Obviously, I play on a Mac, too. Of the many Ren'py games I play, there are a few (including this one) that often don't have a Mac version posted of the latest update of the game. However, I've found that I can download the PC version of the game and then use the Ren'py SDK installed on my Mac to "roll my own" Mac version/distribution from the PC version file. It's actually a pretty straightforward and user-friendly process, IMO.

EDIT:
Here's a GoFile link to it:

(Maybe a thread moderator/uploader here can update the OP with this, and can upload it to the other cloud host sites and post their links in the OP, as well.)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okay ..... so i'm about to nitpick now.

It's nothing major, no rage or dislike of anything, just a conversation in the game I found amusing.

So set the scene, Harlow and MC doing Lab.

Harlow asks MC if he wants to go Funkburger, she's paying. MC says nah, lets go Midtown Diner for something different ....... and then he orders burgers.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE......

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Okay ..... so i'm about to nitpick now.

It's nothing major, no rage or dislike of anything, just a conversation in the game I found amusing.

So set the scene, Harlow and MC doing Lab.

Harlow asks MC if he wants to go Funkburger, she's paying. MC says nah, lets go Midtown Diner for something different ....... and then he orders burgers.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE......
Funkburger burgers have gherkin. Midtown diner doesn't. ;)

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes