-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Of course. Avaron wanted it to make sense, so I gave him a way to believe in the story once again. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
How very dare you mistake the Resident Lesbian for a dude. Last time I checked, a lesbian is a woman. (To be fair, these days I guess that definition could be debatable by some folks. :rolleyes:) She's the Queen of Snark and one of my F95 homies: now take back the pronoun you used!

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
Vanessa makes you promise sketchy shit and proceeds to act sketchy as shit when she takes you home.

Screen_Shot_2019-09-24_at_4.22.16_PM.jpg

She about to create some big drama to increase her social profile, isn't she?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Vanessa makes you promise sketchy shit and proceeds to act sketchy as shit when she takes you home.

View attachment 3742431

So, what's wrong with that?

It's not for fucking, in theory I play this game precisely because of Vanessa and its plot looks almost like a real story. at the moment it’s a business and as the plot progresses, she slowly feels something for Mc, the promise is more important for her for now, just like the business, then we’ll see how the story unfolds

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

View attachment 3742431

Sketchy?????

I think you've seen something I haven't. Care to explain?

The only thing she made MC promise was the same thing she has asked me to promise every single time they've met.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Erika for me ..... and Lori but sh's only a side chick sadly.

I did like Riley originally but there is a limit to how many times I can read "i've had a crush on you since high school" before it starts to sound a bit creepy and stalkerish.
I play this game for them all. But, Erika really takes 1st place. She has a personality that would fit a freckled redhead, that's all I'll say about it.

But, really, I love them all. It's the MC that makes this a difficult game to play. I really can't get him. He's way too cold, way too abrasive, way too extroverted, way too horny, way too... everything at the same time. I don't know... I can't figure it out.

Still, I play. For the girls.

Peace :)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Erika for me ..... and Lori but sh's only a side chick sadly.

I did like Riley originally but there is a limit to how many times I can read "i've had a crush on you since high school" before it starts to sound a bit creepy and stalkerish.
Erika? why not! I started the game with Erika and she was the first girl for me, especially her behavior and strengths and how she supports Mc of any difficulty. but I like Vanessa for a different reason, I would say there is a hidden interest in her, just like in Erika.

and they both have difficult pasts, but of course Erika has a more difficult past. but I think you understand what I mean. In theory, I like all the girls here for different reasons. but these two are still taller than others

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's the MC that makes this a difficult game to play. I really can't get him. He's way too cold, way too abrasive, way too extroverted, way too horny, way too... everything at the same time. I don't know... I can't figure it out.
I agree with this, usually when he's around Vanessa. He just doesn't know when to shut up.

I generally really enjoy the game but there are a few times things have ..... irked me.

The chemistry between MC and Erika is great, same with Harlow and Marisa. Soph it's okay but her screen time is limited so don't see them interact much. Kate I had in friend mode. As much as I like her as a character I don't think she would give the MC the time of day in any sort of relationship setting. I don't see her wanting to be intimate with someone her sons age. That and despite what the game says, I don't see the MC as mature enough to handle What Kate was offering.

Vanessa I like as a character. I love how she's so deadpan and how she casually dismisses Luke. I have to suspend a LOT of disbelief when it comes to her as a love interest. Their personalities do not gel and you know if that was a real interaction she'd have ghosted him after a few days when she realised he aint shutting his mouth.

I genuinely find some of the attempts at flirting with Riley to a be a bit weird. He's constantly bringing up high school but not in a reminiscant way. More like a "hey, would have banged you in high school, shame you got older".

That vast majority of the game is great but certain things don't work for me personally. The whole thing with Vanessa, to me, looks like he compensates for lack of game with constant chatter and attempts at jokes.

Like, him and Erika has the same energy. They match pretty well, same with Marisa and Jordan to a lesser degree. I do enjoy his interactions with Harlow, they are adorable together.

The problem is, with the characters that have their shit together, he just seems out of place with them.

Part of that is his severe lack of rizz. For instance I think Lori is a great character and their scene fit. However the next time he gets chance to flirt with her he's bringing up choke fucking her right next to a guy that's been like a brother to her since they were kids. I don't know about anyone else with sibling here but I don't want to hear someone discussing my sisters sex life.

I know my sister never has sex. People lied and told me she was carrying a child but all I remember is one day she was fat, next day the stork has brought her a child. Also she looked like she'd had a massive shit to lose the giant gut she had earlier that day.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Erika for me
8ae.gif
For me it's the fact that the MC sees her as an idealized version of the perfect woman,
it almost seems like every time Riley talks about the present the MC always goes back to his imaginary Riley from the past.

Reactions: Avaron1974
4.20 star(s) 90 Votes