• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I bid a good day to all of you fine people on this splendid day. I don't know what any of you are talking about but I'd like to say a couple of things from my perspective.

I never thought that players would think every single girl was hot. There are multiple girls to choose from and my only goal was for you to find just one girl you thought was attractive. I always give you the option of picking and choosing who you want to be with or pursue. You can pick all of them, a couple of them, one of them, or even none of them. So, there's no problem if you only like one girl. If you pick multiple girls, you can do that, too. I've given you multiple options to choose from. And if you decide they're all dogs, fair enough.

Every girl won't be everybody's cup of tea. Especially in those old renders, which are pretty rough. Episode 1 renders were made more than three years ago when I had no idea what I was doing. Admittedly, I still have no idea what I'm doing. I'd like to think I've gotten a little better though. I plan on going back and redoing all of the early episodes with everything I've learned to polish it. Maybe it won't make any of the girls hotter but the quality of the images should be better at least. Don't worry. I won't devote any time to a remake until the game is finished. I won't go back to redo things until after the story ends, which should be around Episode 172 when Riley finally kisses you (on the cheek).;)
I try to keep some AVNs that I am interested in on the 'back burner' - wait for plenty of content and then see how good they are and how immersive the experience is.

A Man For All has Not disappointed as I started it earlier in Feb.

I enjoy the story and the pacing with the primary women.

The secondary women are interesting and also fit their roles.

The main LI's are a mix of pretty and beautiful with variety in character and looks.

I like Kate and Harlow (Harlow being a great women's name I have not seen much of) the most, but Erika and Riley are a close second.

I have no problem with some of the women being aloof to the MC (Vanessa) or cautious with love (Riley) as this feels more like RL.

Erika is an 'all-in' kind of gal - I appreciate her passionate nature and her relative willingness to share the MC.

I guess I have a thing for Teacher because the pursuit and slow blossoming of the romantic relationship with Dr. Kate Garcia is Hot and well written!!

Thanks for this very enjoyable story and the cast of women who don't all have to be '10s' to enrich the story and make the pursuit of the LI's more enjoyable.

Cheers!! :coffee:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Thanks for playing. Glad you're enjoying it.

I would recommend you put it back on the back burner for a little bit if you like to play a lot of content at once. I'm always working on the game but development can be slow sometimes.
But the game deserves it, whether it's slow or not, if you start from the beginning, it already looks like a long story, I've had enough of it in my time. good luck with your work on the wonderful game! (y) ;)

ikheqir

Dec 16, 2023

I would recommend you put it back on the back burner for a little bit if you like to play a lot of content at once. I'm always working on the game but development can be slow sometimes.
Will there be episode 14? this is one of my favorite games

Reactions: VOYEUR

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

The danger of a great find is ... enjoying all of what there is and then running out of content.

It's a risk I'm happy to take but I admit, the waiting is harder with some AVNs than with others.

Don't ever beat yourself up for telling a great story at a pace You can sustain.

I've seen many AVNs I enjoy die on the vine - a creator loses their way or forgets that this is a marathon versus a sprint and burns out/never gets enough support.

RL can drop a mess in our laps as well.

I'm currently in the middle of EP 8 and I decided to stop here for now and wait for the next EP to land before picking it up again.

I also enjoyed what I played enough to join you on SS.

My compliments on the scene between the MC and Vanessa where they both find out that they lost their mothers far too early.

That scene where she listens to the MC, then takes off her glasses for the first time and actually interacts with him like he has something important to share with her is a Great scene.

It is actually what prompted me to become a $ supporter.

I always try to reward great storytelling that moves me so Thank you for that gem of a scene.

The women are pretty to beautiful, the animations are good, and the story is consistent and interesting but scenes like the MC/Vanessa scene elevate AMFA to something special!

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
One of the most important things I like about this game is that relatively speaking getting along with LI is more reductive to real life, it's impossible to have so many women throwing themselves at you in reality, and being able to see LI's attitude change towards the MC is also the greatest pleasure, I enjoy it very much!

Reactions: VOYEUR

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I love her so much she such a beautiful goddess love her attitude towards the mc i just wanna kneel before her and kiss her feet and heels everytime i see her.

I gave up on this game cos i feel it is a slow progress with her and just bored with nothing happening with her, not played since chapter 8. she femdom potential but dont think it will happen meh :rolleyes:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
That is the reason I will not play this game again, I hate forced LI in AVN's. Vanessa is a bitch.
No. No. Definitely want Vanessa in the harem. Just so you can wipe that smug look off her face when she finds out she has to share you with a bunch of other girls.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I love her so much she such a beautiful goddess love her attitude towards the mc i just wanna kneel before her and kiss her feet and heels everytime i see her.

I gave up on this game cos i feel it is a slow progress with her and just bored with nothing happening with her, not played since chapter 8. she femdom potential but dont think it will happen meh :rolleyes:
Nah she is for maledom. More fun to fuck the arrogance and cockiness out of her

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Nah she is for maledom. More fun to fuck the arrogance and cockiness out of her
You realize it's very likely neither of those is going to happen, right? She's actually starting to accept the MC and fall in love with him. She's losing her cockiness when it comes to the MC — that doesn't really fit either fucking "the arrogance and cockiness out of her" or letting the MC "kneel before her and kiss her feet and heels". I'm not going to say neither of those is possible (and I wouldn't mind those results), but it really doesn't look to me like the game's going in either of those directions.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
You realize it's very likely neither of those is going to happen, right? She's actually starting to accept the MC and fall in love with him. She's losing her cockiness when it comes to the MC — that doesn't really fit either fucking "the arrogance and cockiness out of her" or letting the MC "kneel before her and kiss her feet and heels". I'm not going to say neither of those is possible (and I wouldn't mind those results), but it really doesn't look to me like the game's going in either of those directions.
I know and i am fine with that it just sucks that she isn't:) im all fine with a good story too in a vn i just got bored with the game in general

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Yeah I know the game is pretty vanilla

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The fetishes might be vanilla - so far - but the story, LI's, relationship development and renders are first rate.

I'll take that over a lot of fetishes that just appear out of nowhere coupled with poor dialogue and renders.

IMO, bad dialogue and poor renders break immersion far more than the lack of a dozen + fetishes in an AVN.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
This looks different in an interesting way.

There's a couple of things that are a bit annoying though. It insists on resetting the music volume every time it starts and that game save name dialog is at close to bottom left where it merges perfectly with some menu text making it almost invisible.

Ideally, don't touch the volume once the player has set it and please allow us to turn that game save name 'feature' off - I don't use that and don't particularly want it, or at least put it in a better location.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This looks different in an interesting way.

There's a couple of things that are a bit annoying though. It insists on resetting the music volume every time it starts and that game save name dialog is at close to bottom left where it merges perfectly with some menu text making it almost invisible.

Ideally, don't touch the volume once the player has set it and please allow us to turn that game save name 'feature' off - I don't use that and don't particularly want it, or at least put it in a better location.
I do agree that having the option to turn it on or off would be a good idea. However, IMO the save game naming dialogue should be very easy to ignore; just press Esc on your keyboard and the save will happen without any custom name. I also think its location right now isn't bad at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not on top of any of the other text, is outdented from the menu alignment, and only shows up at that specific time. It could be done more like I've seen in some other games, however, where there's a centered Vbox (that can be styled easily to be opaque so it doesn't seem to blend with what's beneath it). Those named save dialogues feel considerably better. (The worst, I think, are those that are placed up by the "Page 1" text, so either the name of the saves is extremely limited — 12 characters is not enough — or the text overlaps the "Page 1" text, making for an ugly experience.)

As for the volume sliders, I see what you describe, but only for the Background Music Volume slider. (To be fair, at least most of the time, that's the only sound in the game.) I adjusted the Animation / Main Menu Volume and the Sound Effect Volume sliders, and they stayed at the adjusted levels after closing and reopening the game.

So I think there's a bug with the Background Music Volume slider. If not, it could be the code being used was misunderstood by the dev as a default level and not as something that forces the volume to reset despite the settings the player chose that normally are saved in the persistent file. Either way, I agree that it definitely should be changed for later releases. It's pointless to have a slider that doesn't keep the volume at that level with later sessions of playing the VN.

Reactions: K.T.L.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Sorry, for the background music volume resetting, a quick look at the coding and I see that it's different. I think I know how to fix it and what to adjust. I'll look into it and hopefully it'll be fixed by next update but it'll have to be tested by others to be sure.

For the save name feature, people have different size screens, so I try to accommodate as many as I can. I'll try to adjust the save box with more space. If you don't care about naming your save file, you can just leave it blank and press enter. I'm not sure there's a way to make it optional otherwise.

4.20 star(s) 90 Votes