Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Not realy new, it's from 24.12

Screenshot 2022-01-05 103604.png

Hey, everybody. Hope you're all doing well during the holidays.

I'm at about 90% through the renders, if not more. The only renders I have left to do are the ones in the same scene with animations. I do it that way so that everything flows better. I decide what animations I need and what renders I need to fill in the rest of the scene.

It's been a few months since I've animated, so it took a bit to get things right. Everything is looking good though and I've got a decent amount of animations done.

This month has been hectic for me on some days because I've had things to do. As more of the renders and animations start to take shape, I think I'm getting the hang of making episodes the right length. I'll re-visit everything once the episode is out and the plan on how I'll develop things going forward. With where we are in the story and after the big events that happen in this episode, I'm sure a lot of you will be eager to see what happens next.

I'll try to get some work done over the weekend depending on holiday obligations.

You've got some business in the Proving Grounds. Qualifying for the tournament is one thing. Competing in it is another. What kind of competition can you expect? Who's fighting in the cage that has your attention? It looks like it's getting real in Old Town.

December is always a different month for me than the rest of the year. The episode is getting rendered one by one. Every week that goes by, I get closer to finally putting everything together.

The finals of the poll should be wrapping up tonight. You can still get in a vote if you want.

Thank you for everything, guys. If I don't talk to you before then, I want to wish you all happy holidays and Merry Christmas. I appreciate you all. Take care and stay safe.

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Then why are you bringing it now, or have you still not played any further?
Cause there are 1 Million games and when a game seems to beone of those "forever stalling lewd" type, one kind of loses interest.
And i explain:
Why would i play a small amount of new content, to later play it again caus emaybe the update broke the saves, to later play it again, and so on so forth.
I prefer to wait at least until i forget about the game completely. That's me, You do you.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Cause there are 1 Million games and when a game seems to beone of those "forever stalling lewd" type, one kind of loses interest.
No offense, it was just a question, because I have no idea when (which ep) you last played,
but with the current content, you get at least with 2 ladys to the "act".

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
I just played the scene that seems to imply a decision about Erika vs Harlow. I gather from earlier posts that choosing to pursue Erika doesn't necessarily preclude us from pursuing Harlow as well? I hope so, because I like 'em both! E.g., this post:

For what it's worth, looking at the script files, there are two options for that scene. One is a variant for if you're trying to get with Harlow and the other is if you're not. The only flags associated with the choices seem to involve whether you want to keep things going (relationship-wise) with Erika.
I'm really enjoying the game. Sometimes the plot strains credulity, but not to the breaking point, and the characters are distinctive and interesting.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I gather from earlier posts that choosing to pursue Erika doesn't necessarily preclude us from pursuing Harlow as well?
Let's put it this way, this is a harem game after all, so it would make little sense if a decision for one LI excludes another.
And if VenusWaltz doesn't fundamentally change the code, that won't happen either, the current code doesn't provide that.
The only real decisions you have to make in the game is whether you want to pursue a li or not, all other options just vary the text, no matter how inappropriate the choice may seem.

Fair warning, the plot is going to get more improbable as the story progresses.
As long as you don't go completely gaga, everything's fine. ;)

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Fair warning, the plot is going to get more improbable as the story progresses.
Hehe, thanks for the warning. I don't mind. The characters are the most important thing, and you've done a terrific job with them. Thank you for all your awesome work on this game!

Reactions: QBaSS

bittu_25

Jan 7, 2022
Not realy new, it's from 24.12

View attachment 1580681

Hey, everybody. Hope you're all doing well during the holidays.

I'm at about 90% through the renders, if not more. The only renders I have left to do are the ones in the same scene with animations. I do it that way so that everything flows better. I decide what animations I need and what renders I need to fill in the rest of the scene.

It's been a few months since I've animated, so it took a bit to get things right. Everything is looking good though and I've got a decent amount of animations done.

This month has been hectic for me on some days because I've had things to do. As more of the renders and animations start to take shape, I think I'm getting the hang of making episodes the right length. I'll re-visit everything once the episode is out and the plan on how I'll develop things going forward. With where we are in the story and after the big events that happen in this episode, I'm sure a lot of you will be eager to see what happens next.

I'll try to get some work done over the weekend depending on holiday obligations.

You've got some business in the Proving Grounds. Qualifying for the tournament is one thing. Competing in it is another. What kind of competition can you expect? Who's fighting in the cage that has your attention? It looks like it's getting real in Old Town.

December is always a different month for me than the rest of the year. The episode is getting rendered one by one. Every week that goes by, I get closer to finally putting everything together.

The finals of the poll should be wrapping up tonight. You can still get in a vote if you want.

Thank you for everything, guys. If I don't talk to you before then, I want to wish you all happy holidays and Merry Christmas. I appreciate you all. Take care and stay safe.
What about yesterday progress report?

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
What makes you think she isn't one? I mean the story has her open up a tiny bit. It just seems like a slower burn.
A while back the dev said the 5 girls will be the main 5. Side characters that were popular could get extra screen time but that the story was written with the main 5 girls as the center of the story even if you didn't pursue them. dev post

Reactions: charlesrich

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Ok, now again the full post.

Episode 6 Progress Update #6

Hey, everybody. Let's get into it.

The holidays and new year were a bit of a distraction but now that they're over, I've been locked into things. I'm deep into animations and I'm picking up some of the processes I've learned from the previous episode.

I render and animate scenes together and right now I'm working on the last scene. That's why there are still some renders I need to get done. This last scene is pretty special and a lot of fun. I try to put story into the same scenes with sex so that there's more to it than just sex. I know some people just like to enjoy the scene and skip over everything else but there's more stuff there for those who are interested.

I didn't get a chance to start coding but once I can dedicate my machine completely to rendering, I can starting laying the groundwork for the files and focus my attention to it.

There isn't much else to say beyond that. I'm working all the time on this but the work I'm doing now is the last hurdle in terms of content. Then I can start putting everything together.

You've got a lunch date with Riley after securing a deal in Viridian. But would you call it a date? Is this strictly business? Or is it going to get personal? Maybe it's both. Whatever it is, now you've got a chance to get to know her better. What are you going to learn about her? What is she going to learn about you?

As always, thanks for your support, everybody. I'm focused because of you all. It's the start of the year and I have some announcements coming up but the most important thing is that I'm working on the episode.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, I'm always listening. Take it easy, everybody. I'll talk to you soon.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 88 Votes