bittu_25

Jan 7, 2022
What happened to Venus waltz? Not any updates on his pateron regarding the progress from last few days?

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
He doesn't constantly post new status updates, there can be a couple of weeks in between.
Hence that it will be the biggest so far, I guess it will take at least another 4-6 weeks until the next update.

Reactions: bittu_25

bittu_25

Jan 7, 2022
He doesn't constantly post new status updates, there can be a couple of weeks in between.
Hence that it will be the biggest so far, I guess it will take at least another 4-6 weeks until the next update.
4 weeks?:rolleyes:. I thought new episode will be released in January only.

Reactions: Pinsel

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
At least...

There are still some animations and renderings missing, as well as the complete coding.
Nobody knows how long this really takes, as nobody knows the size of the upcoming update.
And last but not least, it's just a guess on my part based on the last status update.

If venuswalz surprises us with a date before my estimate, I would be the last to complain, but I don't really expect it any sooner.
But I'm not extremely sad about it either, if it takes a little longer.
Finally gives me the chance to get back to the same level as the corresponding dev in dozens of other games.

The translation here took a lot more time than I thought (and is still in progress) and with chapter 6 I will have a lot of work to do.
As crazy as it sounds, at the moment it's the first time that i actually play this game here.
Before it was only read the text in the script, now and then compare text with pictures, but never really played.

And what comes out, a lot of changes to the actually "finished" translation.
I guess that this will never really be finished in the end, because with each run you notice something else that you still want to change.

Last edited:
Reactions: bittu_25

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
When can Vanessa take off her glasses?
Assistant can't see? Nonsense...
Although we know it was a bait.

If outsiders can't see it, but MC can see it, it will have a more sense of possession and superiority.

If the bait is dragged on for too long, the fish will get bored.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
When can Vanessa take off her glasses?
Assistant can't see? Nonsense...
Although we know it was a bait.

If outsiders can't see it, but MC can see it, it will have a more sense of possession and superiority.

If the bait is dragged on for too long, the fish will get bored.
If you're a patron, then the best place for this would be the patreon page. If you're not or are playing the game for free, then you don't really have any right or claim to advise them how to make their game. They can make the game anyway they want and you can decide whether or not to support it but this ain't Burger King

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
If you're a patron, then the best place for this would be the patreon page. If you're not or are playing the game for free, then you don't really have any right or claim to advise them how to make their game. They can make the game anyway they want and you can decide whether or not to support it but this ain't Burger King
So what is the point of establishing this forum?

It's true that there is no free lunch. But to make a suggestion, first ask if you are a sponsor?
Then more than 90% of the people here are obviously not.

And why are there low-star reviews on the review side of all games?
As you say, they don't deserve to leave a comment, do they? Because they are definitely not sponsors.

Also who are you?
If you don't answer or think this question is not pleasing to your eyes, you can ignore it.
I don't believe that this forum only has my opinion... do other people just say "I just love this game, I don't have any opinion?".

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why go for the obvious nonsence when you have obvious relations developing?
We got some business partnerships and some hert problems we can take care of.
We bonded with our manager babe and got a good babe for dessert.
We get our goals intersecting with our beautiful mentor.
Up until now, MC got glimpses after glimpses of action.
He has no road map yet so a lot of experimentation may yet occur still.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Why go for the obvious nonsence when you have obvious relations developing?
We got some business partnerships and some hert problems we can take care of.
We bonded with our manager babe and got a good babe for dessert.
We get our goals intersecting with our beautiful mentor.
Up until now, MC got glimpses after glimpses of action.
He has no road map yet so a lot of experimentation may yet occur still.
So, keep grinding? Got it.

Actually, I'm not expecting any response, just want to express my opinion.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
So, keep grinding? Got it.
With some characters for sure.
It's simply not a game in which every woman spreads her legs when she walks past a cock.
And i guess Vanessa will be next to Kate one of the last women the mc gets "action" with.

I guess the next lady will be Harlow, albeit for purely scientific reasons. :sneaky:

Reactions: marspig

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
And why are there low-star reviews on the review side of all games?
Do you want an honest answer?
Mainly because every idiot is allowed to write a review and the most of them have no idea what should be in there.
Comparable to product reviews where people complain about the unfriendly parcel delivery service but don't write a word about the product itself.

Reactions: m1st3r1
4.20 star(s) 88 Votes