wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Oh god vanessa is blue balling me. Really hope we can get some dom scenes with her to make it worth it

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh god vanessa is blue balling me. Really hope we can get some dom scenes with her to make it worth it
I would recommend not instantly whipping it out when you start playing a new release. Until you get a scene that at least implies something more than the MC being told he's got a lot to improve, I don't think it's wise to start fap preparation.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you get to the fighting segment of this game? What about the pimping/bodyguard scenes?
What do they mean?
Is Mc hard as a rock or dumb as a kite?

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Played for an hour. This game is pure soy. Definitely in the top ten for "most beta MC".
Why not "Omikron MC"? Beta seems to high for me!
You only playing on a computer instead of doing cage fight would mean all f95 users are Zeta MCs! Including me & you!
Let's travel back in time & fix this!

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Just got caught up with the Dev on this, and had to stop by to say...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am truly looking forward for the next release to see what happens, but thank you.
Thanks for checking the game out. I'm looking forward to the next release as much as anybody else. Hopefully it won't take as long as this latest release.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game finds time for a lot of places around town and opens up a large hoast of chars to look into.
MC has so many avenues to pursue right after that eye opening dinner that put all the gents weapons out in the open.
Could stick to caring for a babe so awesome the promotes keeps pestering MC about her. What !?!
Could keep the whacky dates with the blue bestie who keeps piling on the hurt but also wild rewards.
Could keep to the hottie prof honey and make more out there projects to boost her career.
Could lose himself into study and his study buddy oh so dreamy.
The dancing and the prancing just fits every other day activity about town.
What and who will be in his future sure fiddles the immagination.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I must say, ending Episode 6 by setting fire to the MC's home (with a LI in it, no less) is certainly a... noteworthy move. But I like the game, so I'll try not to hold that against it. :p

The conversation system is very interesting. I like the flexibility it adds to roleplay, and it's nice that the girls will acknowledge the MC's broad tendencies. I'm not sure if it will hold up as time goes on, but it's a worthwhile experiment. I'm looking forward to Episode 7.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I must say, ending Episode 6 by setting fire to the MC's home (with a LI in it, no less) is certainly a... noteworthy move. But I like the game, so I'll try not to hold that against it. :p

The conversation system is very interesting. I like the flexibility it adds to roleplay, and it's nice that the girls will acknowledge the MC's broad tendencies. I'm not sure if it will hold up as time goes on, but it's a worthwhile experiment. I'm looking forward to Episode 7.
The ending caused some consternation because of another game where someone was getting some lessons in the performing arts. However, I think that it was important because the MC needs to stop being a basement dweller. Losing his home is sad but for the story to develop his living situation must evolve.

Reactions: Resch
4.20 star(s) 88 Votes