Invility

Oct 10, 2018
I recently completed all of the available content and I have to say I'm surprised that this game isn't much more popular than it is. A couple of things:

Despite the fact that it's another game about a college student it's nice to see a completely different approach taken. I don't mind games with the typical stereotypical colleges. The ones I've played have been good at the very least. It was simply nice to play something fresh where college is more in the background and not everything is based around drinking, frat houses, etc.

Speaking of fresh, I really like the approach to dialogues, where we actually have freedom in terms of how we want to talk to LIs without fear of blocking an event with any of the LIs. For now, the various available scenes can be accessed through simple triggers and I hope it stays that way. I hope it is the same with diplomat/rebel points.

So far none of LIs has managed to make me hate her. Each is interesting in her own way and the relationships with each are developed at a separate pace. For some people it will be a problem that you can''t reach into the pants of every LI yet but that's okay because in case of some LIs a slower pace (Riley or Vanessa for example) is more appropriate and makes more sense.

In terms of pure aesthetics, the only thing I can complain about are the animations. They're not bad and they're not slideshows, so they could be worse but I often get the impression that they're very robotic and not authentic (not sure if those are the right phrases but I hope you know what I mean). It doesn't hurt me much because this game is definitely one of those games where I'm much more interested in the story or characters than the sex scenes, but either way it would be nice to see better animations in the future.

As for the last episode, it's good that there was a twist at the end. Now it should be even more interesting after a few episodes where everything went relatively easily and smoothly. Although I have to say that after having played Acting Lessons in the past, I had a very bad feeling about it at first, lol. Don't do this shit again plz.

Reactions: Echbert

Spotty

Jun 5, 2017
VW, I see a lot of posts telling you what to do and what to not do, I would suggest that this VN is your baby - do what your doing explore and experiment with it, express your creativity. I for one think what you have done so far is exceptional.

In terms of positive and negative feedback, view it as positive or constructive.
Constructive feedback, even though it may be negative gives you an alternative or something to think about. Negative feedback that is not constructive (e.g. this is crap) should just be ignored, otherwise it just turns in to a frenzy of post and replys going back and forth.

In term of the length of time it takes between releases, take as long as you need. As I mentioned before it is your baby you need to get it to a stage you feel good about. Critics that are unhappy about the timescales are free to dev their own games or VNs during this time and if they don't have the skills they have plenty of time to learn.

Pls keep up the good work. I am sure there are is a large audience out there that appreciates your efforts.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Pls keep up the good work. I am sure there are is a large audience out there that appreciates your efforts.
Thanks for this. I always look at feedback (negative and positive) as a way to improve. I think everybody's voice is valid to varying degrees. There are some things I can change and improve. There are some things that are the way they are like the story and characters and there isn't much I can do about what I already laid the groundwork for. I don't take the un-constructive criticism personally even though it's not enjoyable to read. I generally don't engage in back-and-forths because it wouldn't be productive and I'd probably just attack people because I care about my project (Apologies to anybody who might feel like I've already done that). I've learned a lot about how to take everything in and then move on. I'm just grateful for having any kind of platform where people are just giving it a try, even if they don't like it.

I can't control what people post but I'd prefer discussion remain on the game itself rather than anything around it, so I don't really have much else to say beyond that. Reading all of the theories on what happened of the last episode felt like the first time more people were talking about what was happening in the story rather than the game itself. That was fun for me because I'm the only one who knows what happened and why it happened.

I know discussion usually stops once everybody's played the latest episode and we're all just waiting for the next update. For those wondering, I'm still in the rendering process.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maybe it's to long to read (like 2 min) or they can't read?
Maybe, although I'd bet money it's just that they failed to bother doing anything except posting a question. I mean, it's not like there are other posts on the page before theirs. It's not like this site comes with a nice, shiny Search area at the top of most pages or anything. Minimal effort = look silly.

Reactions: jjmayne

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let the sweet cuddly babes cook some more, dear.
We like them crisp and honey dipped whenever we catch a glimpse of their flower like beautiful dreamy faces.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is there for it to be just a show, for him to be keeping her all the company afterwards.
The scene is a crime scene, thanks to the yellow tape,
so whatever MC cooks up, who knows where it will end up.

Hydrenix

Feb 23, 2019
I have a quick question. Is this game like a linear game where the most decisions you make are not to important to the story? Like does it matter if you pick to be a "Knight", "Clown", or a "Charmer" to each of the girls, just getting different dialogue and you will still unlock all scenes? Does the other choices also matter or not? If your choices do matter, will the walkthrough portion of the Multi-Mod help tell the player which one to select on? If so, when does it start to help? I only ask because I started playing earlier and I wasn't it tell me what the right choice is. I hope this makes sense.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have a quick question. Is this game like a linear game where the most decisions you make are not to important to the story? Like does it matter if you pick to be a "Knight", "Clown", or a "Charmer" to each of the girls, just getting different dialogue and you will still unlock all scenes? Does the other choices also matter or not? If your choices do matter, will the walkthrough portion of the Multi-Mod help tell the player which one to select on? If so, when does it start to help? I only ask because I started playing earlier and I wasn't it tell me what the right choice is. I hope this makes sense.
Those variations are only for flavor. You can search this thread (upper right of this page) and read the developer's own explanation of that. There are some choices that definitely matter, in white, but those are clearly marked (something like "Ends the relationship with Girl X"). You shouldn't have any trouble seeing what will be a choice you prefer vs. what you wouldn't prefer.

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes