Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I love this game,but I have to say it's ridiculous to see MC wearing non-stop all kind of wife beater and teenage stamped t-shirts and expected to be taking seriously. It just doesn't go with IQ he has. On top of it nobody seems to care...

Reactions: Truvelo

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
For some reason, the screen remains black in some scenes, if I roll back I can see the images missing from the scene in a split second. Is there a fix for this?

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
A year or more has passed since this game was released (give or take, but I know at least a year has passed) and the Dev still shies from introducing sex scenes with any of the main characters besides one. I have no idea what is going on. Is it a case of milking or just bad planning, I have no idea, but it is getting repetitious and grindious. The story is going in loops. The game tries to take its plot seriously enough, but this ridiculous childish "stairway to heaven" progression with the characters is undermining it.

The most annoying thing in all this is that the shtick with the model is getting tiresome, wish the MC could just cut his losses and cut her loose and dry, and not be forced to be dragged and treated like a dog no matter what you do. The option should really be available for those whoa re tired of her acting like a golden princess. She thinks her pussy is made of diamonds or something.
I am ok with that i want more from her and be at her feet kneeling worshipping the ground she walks on lol :p :p , but this game is getting boring cos there is hardly any content with her with sucks.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
What's wrong with the guys in this game:rolleyes:, do they want to kill me or fuck the MC's LI's :unsure: , I hated Blake, Stay away from Marisa :cautious:. It was stressful.
Luke is more funny than Blake, the jerk :cautious:

I loved Vanessa I think it can be a good romance story but The MC never hold her hand!, never made her laugh!, never kissed her!!!.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

give me a sign of love!!!!A stolen kiss!?
I loved the game, thanks!!

#Her eyes are a mystery :cool:, she has the sharingan! :rolleyes:

tsoubas

May 22, 2022
i try this version today (A Man for All [Ep.7] [Venus Waltz]) and its end after fire! i play a version one year ago and was same ! i m i right or i did something wrong ?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Well at least there's been some headway with the teacher now... just gotta get glasses to crack too.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
i try this version today (A Man for All [Ep.7] [Venus Waltz]) and its end after fire! i play a version one year ago and was same ! i m i right or i did something wrong ?
If you are using the mod you need to update that as well

nathaniel5

Jul 5, 2017
I was able to play mac version previous update but I could not open this one. Any ideas? I'm using mid 2014 pro with mojave 10.14.6
The mac version doesn't work for me either. Didn't have this issue with previous updates. If anyone has managed to get it working, would you let me know how?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
This game needs more LIs. I mean... there are only 11.

Dev is a slacker.

j/k

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
Really enjoyed this game. Tremendous, one of the best on this site. All of the characters are unique and have strong selling points. Couple of things I wish there was a way to skip the credits at the end of each episode, especially the later ones when the number of names was getting quite long, also the last couple of chapter the end of chapter summary felt rushed. There was no commentary about each person or the overall game.

Two little tiny niggles, against a really good game with entertaining story.

Reactions: Spotty

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Reactions: itachi221997

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
just keep rolling. when I started playing it seemed like it was the end of chapter 6 but I kept skiping and it started the new chapter.

4.20 star(s) 88 Votes