DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
mhm WT dont work, only stats cheat works
So I don't get how the WT work,do you choose the opition in green like all WT mods or choose what you wany?
I don't know about anyone else, but this isn't this working for pc version of the game, episode 7?? I get no inclination the mod is even installed, once i copy the game folder over...its like it doesn't even exist? also any way you can get rid of that digusting black text box, maybe make it completely transparent? its really annoying ...thank you
For some reason I dont get the green text for the proper responses. Rest of the mod seems to work though.
Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

most of the choices in the game are specifically made for each girl, so you don't have to pick between anyone. most of the choices grant either knight, joker or smooth point, and those are highlighted. other than that, very few choices make a difference overall. Remember the 400 lines long choices, they lead to nothing, for now and I have mentioned it in the game as well. I have highlighted the choices which lead to a h scene, but there ain't many of them.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
most of the choices in the game are specifically made for each girl, so you don't have to pick between anyone. most of the choices grant either knight, joker or smooth point, and those are highlighted. other than that, very few choices make a difference overall. Remember the 400 lines long choices, they lead to nothing, for now and I have mentioned it in the game as well. I have highlighted the choices which lead to a h scene, but there ain't many of them.
but in one of your pics shows it green in those 2 answers in ep 6 was everything fine i mean i started ep 7 and there was green highlights but i started new and there are no highlights anymore
one of yours
1431372_screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
but in one of your pics shows it green in those 2 answers in ep 6 was everything fine i mean i started ep 7 and there was green highlights but i started new and there are no highlights anymore
one of yours
View attachment 1902187
Had this issue as well but re-applied the mod and reloaded the game and the options started being highlighted again.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What are the effects of MC's "rebel" & "diplomat" points ??? VenusWaltz
The most obvious effect is that the player can search this thread to find what has been said several times already. A less obvious side effect is that the person who doesn't do this looks foolish in front of everyone.
Bann cliffhangers!!
[SARCASM]Yes, let's have no suspense whatsoever in a story that clearly has a serious plot and not just shag-shag time. :WeSmart:[/SARCASM] Also, BTW, it's spelled with a single n FFR.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
What are the effects of MC's "rebel" & "diplomat" points ??? VenusWaltz
Rebel-Diplomat points are there to track your personality when responses can vary. The main thing that most people care about is that it won't gate you from certain girl. There isn't a bad ending for one side or the other. The scenes that will play out won't affect if you can or can't pursue any girl, though it may change perceptions and interactions. I wanted to give players an option when it came to how they dealt with things. The lasting effect is more of a long-term thing that I have planned near the end of the story.

Reactions: linkinn

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Hello I was playing from ep 7 and It seems ep 7 onward choices are highlighted but I went back to previous episodes on my save files and they are all greyed out like vanilla even if it would lead to an H scene that I know of or a choice that effects things like kissing Kissing Erica at the PG and making Lori jealous that was on my save file highlighted green but now it is greyed out. the same with going to help Jordan with her 'Leak' both options were previously highlights and are not after I put on the ep 7 stuff. On the other hand all the stuff from ep 7 seems to be working.

Reactions: Tinuss
4.20 star(s) 91 Votes