xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
That's a nice update, can't wait to see what happens next in PG!
My favourites girls are Makoto, Harlow and Riley!

strel1

Oct 16, 2020
most of the choices in the game are specifically made for each girl, so you don't have to pick between anyone. most of the choices grant either knight, joker or smooth point, and those are highlighted. other than that, very few choices make a difference overall. Remember the 400 lines long choices, they lead to nothing, for now and I have mentioned it in the game as well. I have highlighted the choices which lead to a h scene, but there ain't many of them.

It seems to be something with the WT, I started at ep 6 and the mod didn't highlight the options.
I'm not talking about the choices like " Knight, joke or smooth "

But it started to work in ep 7, so I don't know maybe there is something amiss.

I restarted to see if something was wrong with my saves, but the WT didn't highlight
from the start either. But it, works from ep 7.

Thank's for making the mod.

Last edited:

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
It seems to be something with the WT, I started at ep 6 and the mod did't highlight the options.
I'm not talking about the choices like " Knight, joke or smooth "

But it started to work in ep 7, so I don't know maybe there is something amiss.

I restarted to see if something was wrong with my saves, but the WT didn't highlight
from the start either. But it, works from ep 7.

Thank's for making the mod.
Just found this game and installed the mod as well and the WT doesn't highlight any of the choices for me as well.

strel1

Oct 16, 2020
Just found this game and installed the mod as well and the WT doesn't highlight any of the choices for me as well.
Well, maybe it will be corrected later on.
I don't know why the Wtmod doesn't work.

It's a good game though!

Reactions: D Dog

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Hey all just trying this game from the beginning - I had a quick question, out of all the girls and the three options do you have to play one option for one girl and another for another girl? For instance, playing knight for riley and joker for another or you can get the girls with any route, and it's based off how you want to play your character? sorry for the confusion.

I really like Riley and if I had to play a certain route for her, I'd hate to miss it. Thank you for the help.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey all just trying this game from the beginning - I had a quick question, out of all the girls and the three options do you have to play one option for one girl and another for another girl? For instance, playing knight for riley and joker for another or you can get the girls with any route, and it's based off how you want to play your character? sorry for the confusion.

I really like Riley and if I had to play a certain route for her, I'd hate to miss it. Thank you for the help.
Nope. The Knight/Comedian/Seducer options are mainly just flavor for conversations. You can use whatever you want in each situation. I do personally try to choose what I think normally would be the better option, but it doesn't really affect anything beyond a few lines of dialogue. The white options are the big choices generally (pursue a girl or not, etc.).

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Good story so far, looking forward to more Harlow and Riley interactions. Erica is fun, but borderline on the attractiveness scale for me. Her chin and cheeks are a little too sunken and/or sharp.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Nope. The Knight/Comedian/Seducer options are mainly just flavor for conversations. You can use whatever you want in each situation. I do personally try to choose what I think normally would be the better option, but it doesn't really affect anything beyond a few lines of dialogue. The white options are the big choices generally (pursue a girl or not, etc.).
Thank you, sir. I'm still in the beginning so far and I just met Erika but I'm kind of picking around the three choices so I'm glad it's not set in stone as to how you interact with the girls. I also noticed the WT mod isn't working and the white choices aren't being highlighted. Not a big deal because it's pretty straight forward but it's a bit unfortunate that is doesn't work.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Thank you, sir. I'm still in the beginning so far and I just met Erika but I'm kind of picking around the three choices so I'm glad it's not set in stone as to how you interact with the girls. I also noticed the WT mod isn't working and the white choices aren't being highlighted. Not a big deal because it's pretty straight forward but it's a bit unfortunate that is doesn't work.
I mean, the game literally explains it to you at the beginning that how you interact with the girls is fair play and it's in the title. "A Man For All", Why people need this stuff explained further is a bit interesting. This is one of the most straight forward VN's ever lol.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Man, I'm glad this one caught my eye. Just finished the 7th chapter and I'm really enjoying it.

I like the slow burn with most of the love interests and a couple of the side characters. Boning all of them in the first six minutes might offer some visual stimulation, but I am more in it for a long game. Well done there.

Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment. Can't say for sure. That being said; my top picks are Marisa, Lorelei (although I hate how unrealistic and bright her tattoo looks), Kate, Grace, Vanessa, and the mysterious stranger. Don't get me wrong. I'm not hoping for the MC to get pegged or fisted by Lorelei, I just like her appearance. As for Vanessa, I am enjoying the very slow chipping away. Kate and Grace just really drive in that hot MILF bit for me. Please, bring on some Grace time. As for Marisa, she's just one of the best characters all around in my opinion.

As far as MILFs go, Jordan's alright. Just not ringing the same bells as Grace and Kate.

Aside from the ladies, I'm having fun with the stories and plot as well. Fun and sometimes stupid dialog has made me chuckle more than a few times.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Regarding the coffee shop event with Riley in ep 7, when we have the chance to ask her out on a date..if we are pursuing any other girl she says that she will have to decline for now...but if we are on her solo path, the conversation changes abruptly. Is that how it is supposed to be or is it a coding error? I looked in the script and there are different dialogues for her solo path but these lines are not shown in the game.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
VenusWaltz

Thank you for a really excellent update (despite the bit of a cliffhanger). Timely and very much appreciated. That said i have a couple of questions if you're willing to answer (perfectly fine if not). Given Riley's reaction to the "date" request and other folks here comments on the change in her reaction if the MC is soloing her path. Is a full harem (ending up with all the main LIs) possible? If it's possible will I have the opportunity to fix this later or do I need to go back and change some ordering in how I engage with the ladies?

On another topic. The MC and Erika should have gained control of the bear costume and taken it to the police. It will contain the perp's DNA and the chemical residue from the "device". That with the testimony of the costume salesman locks the perp down.

Just a couple questions and an observation. Really enjoy your VN. Looking forward to your next update. Thanks for your hard work.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Lorelei (although I hate how unrealistic and bright her tattoo looks)
I never thought about how unrealistic it looks because of how vibrant it is and I'm focused so much on making things readable. I test rendered it with it dulled down but I'm not sure if I'll keep it that way. I can't make it completely realistic because I want to keep some of the details in the render. Also, messing around with the colors and layers can affect other things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but if we are on her solo path, the conversation changes abruptly. Is that how it is supposed to be or is it a coding error?
Thanks for pointing this out to me. It's a coding error. I fixed and tested it and it'll be in the next update. The only thing you missed is a change in dialogue. It'll go down the correct dialogue path now.
Given Riley's reaction to the "date" request and other folks here comments on the change in her reaction if the MC is soloing her path. Is a full harem (ending up with all the main LIs) possible?
Don't worry about having to fix anything. You can pursue anybody and everybody. My goal was to let people pick and choose who they wanted. A harem with everybody will be an option but like I've said before, just don't go expecting a giant orgy with everybody. I won't say whether a harem or solo path is better than the other but they will differ with more and more variations as the story goes on.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Overall, I really enjoyed the update. The Erica scene was really hot. However, I was pretty disappointed with the Harlow and Kate scenes. Don't get me wrong I loved the fact that the girls were the focus of the scenes. I wish more dev's would do that. The disappointing part was that nothing was shown. I mean time was taken to animate the scenes, why not show what's going on. After checking the replay gallery, this is the second scene like that for Harlow. Progressing to going down on her seems like it would have been a better option for that scene.

As an aside, I'm kinda thinking the mysterious girl is an undercover cop. Anyway, looking forward to the next update.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

A Man For All [Ep.7] + DarkAssasian's Mod

Download Apk: , ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes