VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. I'll avoid posting a long-winded reply breaking everything down since it'll spoil a lot of things. I appreciate seeing different thoughts, perspectives and opinions. I'll take all comments into consideration and see what I can do about tightening up the story and dialogue that's been released so far.

I'll address one thing specifically. MC's hair has been mentioned before and I'm aware of what everybody thinks. Without spoiling anything, I have a plan for the MC's general appearance that will be addressed through the story.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'll address one thing specifically. MC's hair has been mentioned before and I'm aware of what everybody thinks. Without spoiling anything, I have a plan for the MC's general appearance that will be addressed through the story.
That's not "what everybody thinks", far from it...vast majority don't give a shit on MC's haircut and similar "crucial" things.
Those complaining are probably from a new movement #fancyhaircutshouldbethemainfappingthinginadultgames
And you might be aware on how "activists" can be diverse, inventive, vocal and persistent in trying to enforce their agenda.

MC is fine the way he is atm, i'd say.
No need for drastic changes, or making him j.bieber's, or any other metrochick or whichever "dude"s, haircut could be considered as "trendy" nowadays.

And if you do so at the end (not first not the last dev falling for loud minority enforcing their "kink"), please, at least leave the possibility for MC to not undergo a new haircut/look, if the poor guy decides so:HideThePain:

p.s.
If that new haircutsrule movement gets more power, in a year or two, here come all adult VNs starting with "customize your MC" introduction (eyeliners, nosridge, haircut, haircolor etc). Later in the game the most exciting things will be when MC is visiting various beauty salons and gets there a new exciting looks....and all that girlish talk while doing so, on top of that...
yaay, what a great time for adult games that will be!:BootyTime:

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
I love Erika!
the scene with her in the last update was really good
The bit with Vanessa was good too but too short....(I know...got to be patient)
Great job as always

Danarchist

Aug 15, 2021
Vanessa - yeah...i was curious the first couple of episodes
For me it was the opposite. I thought she was annoying the first few episodes, but her snarkyness the last few seems to indicate she is opening up. She is a SLOWWWWWW burn for sure, but that is ok with all the other LI's.

I think his hair is perfect for the first part of the game because he has the pandemic self cut special like most guys I know. I assumed it would probably change at some point. I only called it out because it makes me laugh every time he tries to be sexy/smolder.

Hopefully you didn't take my feedback as too negative. I love what you have put together so far and look forward to future updates.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
That's not "what everybody thinks", far from it...vast majority don't give a shit on MC's haircut and similar "crucial" things.
Those complaining are probably from a new movement #fancyhaircutshouldbethemainfappingthinginadultgames
And you might be aware on how "activists" can be diverse, inventive, vocal and persistent in trying to enforce their agenda.

MC is fine the way he is atm, i'd say.
No need for drastic changes, or making him j.bieber's, or any other metrochick or whichever "dude"s, haircut could be considered as "trendy" nowadays.
Thanks for pointing this out to me. Sometimes I forget that there are people who have different opinions who might not always say it. I always want to feel like everybody's opinion matters. A lot of times I have to remind myself that I can't please everybody and there will always be someone who disagrees with how I do things. I'll give it a lot of thought and ask for more feedback before I make any drastic changes, if I make any drastic changes.

Hopefully you didn't take my feedback as too negative. I love what you have put together so far and look forward to future updates.
No worries. I'm sure plenty of people agree with your points. It gives me something to think about.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. I'll avoid posting a long-winded reply breaking everything down since it'll spoil a lot of things. I appreciate seeing different thoughts, perspectives and opinions. I'll take all comments into consideration and see what I can do about tightening up the story and dialogue that's been released so far.

I've pretty much loved the entire game except for the dance battle, and only because they were both talking instead of dancing. But the MC could do with a makeover.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
A lot of times I have to remind myself that I can't please everybody and there will always be someone who disagrees with how I do things.
You can't and if you try to please everybody you'll only shoot yourself in the foot because as Hollywood has taught us, try to please everybody and you'll fall down=No one's happy.

But about your patreon post " -Appearances by some LIs we haven't seen in a while "
....Kate? :censored: :heart:

Edit: I'm only Kate fan here? Well more Kate to me!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You can't and if you try to please everybody you'll only shoot yourself in the foot because as Hollywood has taught us, try to please everybody and you'll fall down=No one's happy.

But about your patreon post " -Appearances by some LIs we haven't seen in a while "
....Kate? :censored: :heart:

Edit: I'm only Kate fan here? Well more Kate to me!
I adore Kate! IDK about "haven't seen in a while" really applying to her. But she's actually one of my favorites. :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorrow85

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you want to try something with her, please add the NTR tag, she is with me already!
Too late; already in the middle of things. Maybe you should have asked her out when she said she hadn't had a romantic evening in a while. Oh, wait: never mind. Pretty sure she told you to keep things professional only. You need to learn when you've been friendzoned, bruh.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Pretty sure she told you to keep things professional only. You need to learn when you've been friendzoned, bruh.
Is that what she is telling you?
I'm finished with her, if she feels a bit worn out, don't think about it to much, you can have her for now. And later I'll take her for another friendzone ride.....

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is that what she is telling you?
I'm finished with her, if she feels a bit worn out, don't think about it to much, you can have her for now. And later I'll take her for another friendzone ride.....
I overheard the conversation where she sent you packing. I know it hurts, but it's time to move on. (She really didn't need to make that comment about how tiny your junk is, though; that was uncalled for.)

• Haha
Reactions: Sorrow85

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have a problem, avast detect an malware: IDP.genric.... is it normal?
I can't say about that specific alert, but if you used one of the download links here and did not click any ads on a mirror site, then that would be a false flag. You can add this game to a list of approved apps if you're having trouble getting access to it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's appear when i launcht the game
So just tell Avast always to allow the game. Again, assuming you downloaded from a mirror site found on the OP of this thread, it should be free of viruses and completely safe. Well, not safe for work, ofc, but safe for your machine to run.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I get your frustration with lack of progress with her. But i must admit, i do enjoy having MC flirting with her tirelessly and seeing her reactions. She's cool as a cucumber but i hold out hope that some day we might crack that shell.
Exactly its fun choosing the flirt options

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes