Kyounshi

Feb 27, 2019
Wow! Looks like Sid from toy story is all grown up. MC model made this 100% unplayable for me... haha.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think this was my favorite update so far. This one is for Harlow indeed. Although I can't tell which was more satisfying: kicking dude's ass in the alley or letting Erika do it. She seemed to enjoy it more, that's for sure.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
VenusWaltz Can you confirm when things with specific ladies will branch off?
I'm currently pursing everyone & not sure if that will matter later, as MC is not dating anyone yet; he is just having fun & trying to pursue something.
Will it be obvious later that in order to pursue/date someone we will get a choice to choose who to date?
And although i doubt there will be a harem path, will there any multiple ladies path later?
Based on game's vibe i don't think so but Erika might be into it

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm currently pursing everyone & not sure if that will matter later, as MC is not dating anyone yet; he is just having fun & trying to pursue something.
Will it be obvious later that in order to pursue/date someone we will get a choice to choose who to date?
And although i doubt there will be a harem path, will there any multiple ladies path later?
Based on game's vibe i don't think so but Erika might be into it
There will be a harem path; there are also solo paths: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-man-for-all-ep-7-venus-waltz.65913/post-8452020

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Just to add some more info.
Eventually it will. The main focus is the plot right now and progressing through it.
Yes.
There is a harem path in that you can pursue and have a relationship with multiple women. Just don't expect a giant orgy scene where everybody is making out and fingering each other. I don't think that would fit a lot of the characters and it'd be too difficult to render all of the different combinations.

Maybe it's not you but I know a lot of people ask this question because they're worried about pursuing multiple girls and having things blowing up in your face. There's not going to be a scene where every girl dumps you even though that would make the most sense and be the most realistic. That's not something that's going to happen. However, if you choose to pursue one girl, you will be taken down a separate/unique path. I don't want to punish a player for making a decision they want to make, rather I want to reward everybody in different ways catered to their tastes and the decisions they make.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Quick! Call the men in black! MC could use lil dress up.
Who you wanna cos play as? K? Z?D? M? J?
Any unique call signs on your mind?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
"Meet different girls. Meet different girls. Meet different girls. Meet. Different. Girls ... MOLD YOUR PERSONALITY!! RAARRGH!"
Lol. I realize that those stills were probably from some video promo but I just thought that it was funny how I was confused why it kept the repeating the same phrase and then when you start to think that it's just going to say that on every image, something else is written.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I haven't played the game since chapter chapter 2. I just got somewhat into chapter 5 until the Erika vs Willow choice, and decided that that was a good enough time to drop it for now. I'll likely pick the game up again in the future, but for now I think I'm done. I'd figure I'd just express my thoughts up until this point anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edhinor

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
However, due to her being a stripper and potentially bisexual, it's a rather serious mood killer for me.
Harlow is not a stripper, she even explicitly says so in the game. She works in a strip club wearing a bikini as some kind of waitress etc, but she's not giving any lap dances or so. In her second job she works at a bar as waitress once again, she just needs the money.
Also, maybe I misremember things, but I cannot recall Harlow giving off any bi-curious vibes, not even remotely. Erika is the one who gives off these vibes. Harlow is the insecure nerdy virgin who is falling in love with the MC and no one else.
Maybe you confuse Harlow and Marisa here? Marisa is certainly a stripper and lap dancer. But she also points out that she never ever gets physical with anyone, the MC is the only exception (because plot and all that). Also, I cannot recall any bi-curious tendencies from her either, but the game is very long, I may not remember everything in detail, but I am pretty certain Erika is the only love interest that is implied to be somewhat bi-curious.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
I cannot recall Harlow giving off any bi-curious vibes, not even remotely.
How about when Harlow's readings on the machine spike as she's watching Marisa perform?
Also when she gets so turned on watching strippers in the club that she drags the MC upstairs and lets her finger her?
I would characterise these as evidence of being at least bi-curious. On the other hand, FFM is my favourite kink so perhaps this is all wishful thinking on my part.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
How about when Harlow's readings on the machine spike.....
I would categorize that as a normal reaction, I bet even super straight men would show some brainwave activity if they saw the Chippendales perform ;)
Maybe there will be an option later in the game to introduce Harlow to some other girl, but I think this will be entirely based on player choice. I really only got those obvious bi-curious vibes from Erika.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that Harlow will have to do more "research" before we can really determine if she is bi :ROFLMAO:

All jokes aside, Harlow isn't a stripper. She explains her job description and she is a bar girl. In my misspent youth, I worked security at a strip club. The directives when it came to the bar girls was very clear. They were to get the guy to drink, but not get too drunk, and they were to constantly bird dog the guys toward the actual sex workers in the club. They were strictly look but don't touch because just between you me and the entire sex work industry they were often underage. Yeah, these places really are hives of scum and villainy. We were not to get involved in whatever the strippers were doing with the customers unless they screamed or asked for help, but not one finger was allowed on the bar girls or the place could get shut down. That being said, I pretty much had to hurl a dude out the back door into that huge puddle in the alley almost every night because they couldn't tell the difference. So not saying that Harlow is an angel, but if you are imagining her gargling cum and snorting cocaine off of the customer's cocks in loo with the rest of the strippers that is highly unlikely.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Harlow is not a stripper, she even explicitly says so in the game. She works in a strip club wearing a bikini as some kind of waitress etc, but she's not giving any lap dances or so. In her second job she works at a bar as waitress once again, she just needs the money.
Also, maybe I misremember things, but I cannot recall Harlow giving off any bi-curious vibes, not even remotely. Erika is the one who gives off these vibes. Harlow is the insecure nerdy virgin who is falling in love with the MC and no one else.
Maybe you confuse Harlow and Marisa here? Marisa is certainly a stripper and lap dancer. But she also points out that she never ever gets physical with anyone, the MC is the only exception (because plot and all that). Also, I cannot recall any bi-curious tendencies from her either, but the game is very long, I may not remember everything in detail, but I am pretty certain Erika is the only love interest that is implied to be somewhat bi-curious.

Reactions: BartPS

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020

Yeah, I think all of this is why I find Harlow so fascinating and attractive. On the one hand, she can be quite inhibited, and reticent to let herself try many of the things she finds exciting and even empowering in other women. On the other hand, intellectually, she is open, non-judgemental and even willing to experiment in the name of science.

Of course, this science project is, at least in part, a cover to allow herself to push boundaries that might otherwise be too confronting, but I also suspect she is quite aware that she is using this tactic on herself.

Regardless, for me, in both RL and erotica, a complex woman who finds pushing boundaries challenging, but does it anyway, is about as sexy as it gets.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Yeah, I think all of this is why I find Harlow so fascinating and attractive.
While I do not always appreciate the lack of some more teasing or flirty scenes with quite a few characters (Riley is a prime example) I feel that A Man For All really tries to give all characters some depth, so they are not just achievements you can unlock and add to a gallery.

Even one trick pony Vanessa certainly hides a huge iceberg of complexity behind her aviators and I am looking forward to the day her wall crumbles. Whatever her scene will be, I bet it will be emotionally rewarding, and not really about finally getting to whatver base with her, but getting to know the real Vanessa. Maybe it would even be best if her eventual removal of the aviators doesn't even immediately result in some sex or so, but just a nice tight hug, maybe a kiss and then a conversation. With everything else following a bit later.

It's things like the nightly heart to heart chat with Erika (after sex with her) in her apartment that breathe life into the characters. And it was the perfect complimentary scene to the sex scene before. At least with the main love interests you never think it's only about getting into their pants.

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes