• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
You can criticize me or the game, since that's what the thread is about.
Sorry but NO. The only right way to criticize you and the game is
1) to be a Patron of you and
2) to do it on your Discord server

IMO, only people supporting you have any right to criticize and do it on your personal server, these are the ones who invest in the game. People here (OK, there are also some supporters here at F95) mostly got your game for free, they can talk about the game, make suggestions, report errors and offer help, as this isn't your main income, you make the game in your personal time and, no matter if someone likes it, they should honor that (or make their one game and face the crowd criticizing).

There is only one thing to say: Thank you for making the game (and sharing it here).

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Sorry but NO. The only right way to criticize you and the game is
1) to be a Patron of you and
2) to do it on your Discord server

IMO, only people supporting you have any right to criticize and do it on your personal server, these are the ones who invest in the game. People here (OK, there are also some supporters here at F95) mostly got your game for free, they can talk about the game, make suggestions, report errors and offer help, as this isn't your main income, you make the game in your personal time and, no matter if someone likes it, they should honor that (or make their one game and face the crowd criticizing).

There is only one thing to say: Thank you for making the game (and sharing it here).
While I agree that most people here are 'free-loader's, and some of those 'free-leaders' are really pushing it while making demands as if they owned the Dev's ass, I disagree with the fact that other free-leaders can't have some constructive suggestions. Then the Dev is free to take those advises into consideration, or not...

If each post were only "Thank you for making the game", the thread would be very boring don't you think? And what would be the point of the 'review' section if 'free-loaders' can't write what they like and what they don't like/critics about a game? :ROFLMAO: Or maybe a Dev is actively milking/scamming Patreons while updating every 2 years? I didn't say that was the case here, but if that was the case, people would want to know that before becoming a Patreon... Because yes, some people here ARE potential supporters.

Last edited:

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
While I agree that most people here are free-loaders, and some of those freee-leaders are really pushing it while making demands as if they owned the Dev's ass, I disagree with the fact that other free-leaders can't have some constructive suggestions. Then the Dev is free to take those advises into consideration, or not...

If each post were only "Thank you for making the game", the thread would be very boring don't you think? And what would be the point of the 'review' part if free-loaders' can't write what they like and what they don't like/critics about a game? :ROFLMAO:
Didn't say there free-loaders aren't allowed making suggestions as i stated in my post:
they can talk about the game, make suggestions, report errors and offer help
it's the criticizing (meant in an negative way) they shouldn't do.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
that date with vanessa though. OMG. So hawt.

I see where this is going. Vanessa's glassless pics are gonna wind up online and shes gonna be pissed.

Jul 5, 2022
where comes all the hate for avast from :unsure: - it´s the best free av
OT, but they got caught selling user info a while back, then said they would stop, kept doing it anyways. Then they got bought out by Norton, so a shady as shit company joined a shadier one, and it's not worth it anymore. Fuck Norton, Avast, AVG, Avira and what used to be Bulldog. All owned by Norton now.

Danarchist

Aug 15, 2021
Just started the most recent update and all I can say is... how does his hair keep getting worse. I swear you are just trolling us now Venus! I guess that will only make it all the more impactful when it eventually improves.

Reactions: Swarovsky7

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of A Man For All Episode 11 v0.22 with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

4.20 star(s) 90 Votes