Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
A Man for All [Ep.13] [Venus Waltz] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: Ep.12 -> Ep.13 [403 MB]
- - -

Mac: Ep.12 -> Ep.13 [416 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Mar 18, 2019
At this point Vanessa has been ignored so much we should just get a pinned comment every time an update comes out if she has content or not.

Like 5 updates ago my HD died and I had to replay everything, so I decided to wait for her content before doing so.
Guess I'll get back to this in 2032.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
In regards to Vanessa

She'll definitely be in the next update as that's a fashion show. Riley will be as well for her 9 fans.
If Riley has millions of fans i am one of them. if Riley has ten fans i am one of them. if Riley have only one fan and that is me. if Riley has no fans, that means i am no more on the Earth. If the world is against Riley, I am against the world.

I am a simp for all the girls.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AManForAll-EP13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
My favourite girl is Harlow and I finally got what I wanted. I would have liked if there were some interactions with Riley and Vanessa but it's wasn't at all disappointing update for me.

btw the romance tag should be removed. MC treats everyone like friends. They all are casually fucking. Marisa and Jordan treats MC like a living dildo.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
As this is a harem game, can you have all the girls or are some particular to being the only one???

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
So basically after 13 Eps MC is still lightyears away from drilling Riley. Looks like when the game will be ending, in the very last few renders of it dev will let MC see her naked.....THE END

This should be the title of the game :
A Man For All But A Friend For Riley
The Developer already told us that she serves to god and god only. She doesn't fall for temptations of the flesh. And she is only there to help the player to go through playing VNs without masterbating

4.20 star(s) 90 Votes