dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I didn't play this update, but until now the lewd scenes in this adult game are quite rare and short, and not very erotic. Overall not much eroticism in this, the renders are dull, the women's sexiness is not well showcased.

The psychology plot is a pretext to start the story and kinda boring. The café plot is nice but ingenuous. I like the PG plot but again lack something special, more violence or tension.

Not a bad game, there is a lot of worse games, but also lots of better ones.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Got a suggestion for an Android port.
Added a gallery unlock and some more game settings to it, too.

=====================================
Jan. 6, 2024
Updated the Mod and port for the new game version Ep13

=====================================

Download gallery unlocker/settings Mod Ep.13 (~1MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod Ep.13 (~1GB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

amfo_01.jpg amfo_02.jpg amfo_03.jpg

Last edited:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I agree with that Dolfe dude
I don't think the sex scenes or relationships have any emotions.
They lack build up or something imo
To me they just feel mechanical for lack of a better word

If you read this dev please don't think I'm attacking you
You have done a really good job with the game
I just think the romance part is lacking.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Pretty sure it's a false positive. Let me guess, you are using Windows defender or Avast...
well
my avast didnt flinched , sooo ..
where comes all the hate for avast from :unsure: - it´s the best free av
but its ot soo we should just let it be :ROFLMAO:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
A Man for All [Ep.11] [Venus Waltz] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: Ep.10 -> Ep.11 [386 MB]
- - -

Mac: Ep.10 -> Ep.11 [398 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I didn't play this update, but until now the lewd scenes in this adult game are quite rare and short, and not very erotic. Overall not much eroticism in this, the renders are dull, the women's sexiness is not well showcased.

The psychology plot is a pretext to start the story and kinda boring. The café plot is nice but ingenuous. I like the PG plot but again lack something special, more violence or tension.

Not a bad game, there is a lot of worse games, but also lots of better ones.
at the end it all depends on personal tastes...for example those two games you have in your signatures (and most probably hold them in high regards) are worse than this one youre finding quite average. yet thats just my opinion/taste.
and i have no intention to make from it some "im holding the ultimate knowledge/taste, what i am saying is an ultimate truth.." or similar as you are doing there;)

ofc the support one dev is getting depends on more things than just simple game quality, yet thats the life, sometimes fair, more often very unfair, and completeyl diff topic.

back to (strictly) the game topics.
congrats dev, one of the best episodes so far(y)
the ice queen is melting, slowly yet steadily:HideThePain:, things with riley are heating up (and taking their sweet time), while the scene with kate is one of the hottest around...perhaps there are/were more scenes with other chicks, yet those few are those im interested in:p
So the dev dude says he's adding more to the story before going back to "fix stuff." I would suggest going back first and fixing more than just "stuff." FIX ALL THIS: Every single fucking sex scene, every single animation, and every single orgasm, and juicing up the story before moving forward with anything else at all! HINT: Venus Waltz should look at some of the fucking in Long Road Home or My Dorm. They're done right, almost every single time! And the women are hot as fuck! And there are sex vocalizations, male AND female, in Long Road Home, which really boosts the realism!
god, no, yet another one "im holding the ultimate power/knowledge" dude :FacePalm:
from where are you spawning these days?:BootyTime:
If you are using such classics, Im gonna pull out one classic as well - why dont you try to make a game for yourself,? or go to those (imo) less than avearge game threads and cherish and brag how great they are, freely and full time?:HideThePain:

"voicing"?:LUL:
probably the worst and the most unnecessary thing in adult vns , like, ever...
#anultimatepowerknowledgetaste

p.s.
or perhaps even better, i should go there and point a few (or more) not-so-great things out (aka my opinion as universal truth/pov)...wondering how it will end, im sure community there is as friendly as this one (devs included):Kappa:

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
at the end it all depends on personal tastes...for example those two games you have in your signatures (and most probably hold them in high regards) are worse than this one youre finding quite average. yet thats just my opinion/taste.
and i have no intention to make from it some "im holding the ultimate knowledge/taste, what i am saying is an ultimate truth.." or similar as you are doing there;)

ofc the support one dev is getting depends on more things than just simple game quality, yet thats the life, sometimes fair, more often very unfair, and completeyl diff topic.
Of course it's my opinion. But I bet that if I was positive like you about this game, you wouldn't have said anything about the fact that "im holding the ultimate knowledge/taste".

Though there are some facts in my post, like the sex scenes are quite rare and short. If you're not bother by that, good for you. But there is not much else in the game for me to overlook it, unlike one in my sig.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Of course it's my opinion. But I bet that if I was positive like you about this game, you wouldn't have said anything about the fact that "im holding the ultimate knowledge/taste".

Though there are some facts in my post, like the sex scenes are quite rare and short. If you're not bother by that, good for you. But there is not much else in the game for me to overlook it, unlike one in my sig.
we can discuss pretty much anything, particularly if we are talking about our opinions/tastes :HideThePain:
yet, if you are calling "sex scenes are quite rare" a fact (i agree those could be a bit longer, yet either way they arent half bad imo), than i dont know how to reply to it and to not offend you.
for example, i could say something like:
are you delusional, have you actually played this game at all?
htf did you manage to miss multiple sex scenes with multiple chicks/women?
are you exclusively into one-two cheeks that arent getting any sex scenes yet, so hence is that "wtf dev, no sex/rare scenes here"-fact?
are you one of those fuckfests-lovers?
and so on and so forth :HideThePain:

the point could be, facts are facts, and should be kept clean of opinions/pers.tastes...
hell, there are even users making guide for their "perfect" game in OT sections...does that make it a standard/role-model for all?
or thats just typical f95zoone/r...the one who knows the best and can brag about pretty much anything (at the same time never trying to make something himself):BootyTime:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
or thats just typical f95zoone/r...the one who knows the best and can brag about pretty much anything (at the same time never trying to make something himself):BootyTime:
Ah the notorious "you have to be a film/game/art maker to criticize a film/game/art piece" argument, to invalidate negative feedbacks. :HideThePain:

At the same time when someone has only praises without argument, we hear nothing about it.

4.20 star(s) 87 Votes