zh

Oct 17, 2017
Just a question :

Are ALL the scenes available if I stick to one path? Let's say I stick to the Blue-white-knight-simp dialogues, will I see different scenes than the Green-trying-to-funny path?

(I played Green, mostly, but I'm way too lazy to restart the whole thing... That's why I'm asking :KEK:)

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Just a question :

Are ALL the scenes available if I stick to one path? Let's say I stick to the Blue-white-knight-simp dialogues, will I see different scenes than the Green-trying-to-funny path?

(I played Green, mostly, but I'm way too lazy to restart the whole thing... That's why I'm asking :KEK:)
Unlock Gallery and watch the missed scenes. If any.

Reactions: zh

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Just a question :

those colors are just fluff, they don't affect anything, at all

Reactions: zh

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I tried to load my save from the end of Episode 14 into the MacOs version of Episode 15, and got the following error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone please help me resolve this? TIA!

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
The update is great, Riley is my fav. That being said having like no development really. As far as I remember no kisses through the first 14 episodes. I feel like the dev has messed up the devlopment of some love interests and needs some slight reworking once the game is finished. Add some more development like kisses, holding hands, dates etc. Cause even though Riley is my fav and this my fav scene it feels like it is there just for the sake of everyone wanting it.

Reactions: hawk784563

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I don't think Riley is a virgin, she must have had some experiences from high school.
It's mentioned a couple times in the update that she is a virgin. She was too focused on school and extracurricular in high school, and in college she didn't want to sleep with any of the dudes at parties who just wanted sex.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Just a question :

I played up to around 6months ago and literally one of the reasons I stopped is the choices were meaningless. Just different flavor text but no real choice.

I played while reading the developer files

4.20 star(s) 95 Votes