Maria2clean

Sep 8, 2020
Great, now that Riley sex scene is here , dev can finally begin working on the most important LI in the whole game ,Billy, can't wait to take his innocence. Been saving myself the whole game for him.

Keep it up dev, can't wait to pop that coffee loving cherry ❤

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
the shortest episode of all,is ppl hating riley or what? i dont care at all about the ladies if i dont get nothing more with the plot,i realy hope the next updates give us more about the story itself not only the .....yeah this is not he best of harem games i play so ,im here only for the story ,ladies are ok nothing more...

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Got a suggestion for an Android port.
Added a gallery unlock and some more game settings to it, too.

===============================
Oct. 11, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version Ep15

===============================

Download gallery unlocker/settings Mod Ep.15 (~1MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod Ep.15 (~1.4GB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3236744 View attachment 3236745 View attachment 3236746
Mod and Android Port from KoGa3 Been Updated Here.

ZaoZen

Jun 23, 2020
Good episode, I really like the ladies in this game, and Riley Fox has been a long time coming.. Also I like how the plot is thickening now..

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
I don't understand how the dialogue system works in this game, if you constantly pick the flirt option does this guarantee a romance path or do some of the girls prefer other responses? Like with vanessa if you always pick the flirt option she just seems annoyed.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
I don't understand how the dialogue system works in this game, if you constantly pick the flirt option does this guarantee a romance path or do some of the girls prefer other responses? Like with vanessa if you always pick the flirt option she just seems annoyed.
I don't think it matters much. Just small dialog changes.

Reactions: VOYEUR

TongueFork

Jan 27, 2021
Hey everyone, can someone tell me how the harem works in this game? The game looks cool, but I'm into harems that I can choose who is in it, because I like small harems up to 4 to 5 girls in it and the banner has a lot of girls, mind you they all look good.
So far the five front and center seem to be the main girls. You spend the most time with them and they're more a part of the MC's story than the others. It's been a while since I played from the beginning, but if I remember right, none of them--main or side--are forced on you as love interests.

Reactions: InsidiousMew

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
welp, that was waste of an update for me, not a fan of a whole episode dedicated to a single LI, i only got two of em left
slowburning LIs with zero character development does absolute wonders - no need to bother writing potential harem ending if you can make most LIs into unlikable garbage and then dangle them for 30 hours of the story without any growth

InsidiousMew

Sep 25, 2024
So far the five front and center seem to be the main girls. You spend the most time with them and they're more a part of the MC's story than the others. It's been a while since I played from the beginning, but if I remember right, none of them--main or side--are forced on you as love interests.
Awesome! Since its five main girls anyway than its right down my alley.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Hey everyone, can someone tell me how the harem works in this game? The game looks cool, but I'm into harems that I can choose who is in it, because I like small harems up to 4 to 5 girls in it and the banner has a lot of girls, mind you they all look good.
If memory serves, there is just one scene that is a 3 way. No one seems to care if you're with other LIs but there isn't anything that I would call a harem situation going on; at least yet.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Doesn't matter 98% of the time. Really only matters when you can close a path with a LI, but I think it always flat out tells you that's going to happen. I read somewhere that there was going to be a tally at the end of the game and that was going to change endings or something like that, but I don't remember if that was just a theory or if it was actually a declaration by the developer.

4.20 star(s) 95 Votes