VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
URM isn't anything to do with it, I was just trying (and failing) to fix it with that. It does it whether URM is installed or not. The slider for "background music volume" resets to about 25% every time I open the game. This is in Ep14 v0.32.
Sorry. I just took another look at the code. The default volume is set to 0.25, which is probably the issue. On my end, it doesn't reset, so I'm not able to replicate it. You'd have to go into the code and delete that line of code or change it manually for the time being.

Reactions: Feyd

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Sorry. I just took another look at the code. The default volume is set to 0.25, which is probably the issue. On my end, it doesn't reset, so I'm not able to replicate it. You'd have to go into the code and delete that line of code or change it manually for the time being.
I tried a fresh installation, as there's no reason it would be right for you and not me. Turns out it's the MultiMod linked in the OP that's causing it to reset, as I've not reinstalled that (it doesn't look like it actually does much useful if I'm not looking to cheat, which I'm not) and the BGM slider now stays on zero as it should. Thanks for looking at it anyway!

Reactions: moovigym

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I think the heroes are respecting the developer which is a good thing, the wait isn't that long ;)
I don't upload developers who seem to really need the support, plus 5 bucks to get an update isn't unreasonable. Developer is communicative, always working, and is interactive with the community. I think they've earned it but I'm sure it will leak at some point.

4.20 star(s) 95 Votes