MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Getting near the end of current content, and I didn't see any scene with Vanessa either (Riley's a lost cause). Any idea when she finally caves in, if she does at all? I checked the scene gallery and it didn't have one for her.

Which is interesting, because at this point all I would do *IS* change the main LIs, and the story (and the sex scenes, and some other stuff). It's glacial, and from what I can tell 2 of the 5 main LIs have no "Love" progression in any way through 14 Episodes.
What part are you up to? It's after the Pizza dinner date. If it didn't or doesn't happen I can check the variables to see what you missed.

IIRC, it's pretty close to the last thing in the update.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
What part are you up to? It's after the Pizza dinner date. If it didn't or doesn't happen I can check the variables to see what you missed.

IIRC, it's pretty close to the last thing in the update.
Haven't seen that part (yet), have what I think are a few more hours left to play. I'll keep an eye out for it, though I hope it's more than just a peck on the cheek or handijobs. The scene gallery (mod?) doesn't show her in any scenes. I'll take it at face value.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Haven't seen that part (yet), have what I think are a few more hours left to play. I'll keep an eye out for it, though I hope it's more than just a peck on the cheek or handijobs. The scene gallery (mod?) doesn't show her in any scenes. I'll take it at face value.
It's definitely more than a HJ. I wouldn't steer you wrong. :)

Here's my gallery - It's the last one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jaga Telesin

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Getting near the end of current content, and I didn't see any scene with Vanessa either (Riley's a lost cause). Any idea when she finally caves in, if she does at all? I checked the scene gallery and it didn't have one for her.

Which is interesting, because at this point all I would do *IS* change the main LIs, and the story (and the sex scenes, and some other stuff). It's glacial, and from what I can tell 2 of the 5 main LIs have no "Love" progression in any way through 14 Episodes.

But in episode 14 we get Vanessa, which I enjoyed, and as for Riley, I'm looking forward to it, but I don't think it's quite ready for straight up sex, maybe a masturbation or kissing scene or something first?

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
But in episode 14 we get Vanessa, which I enjoyed, and as for Riley, I'm looking forward to it, but I don't think it's quite ready for straight up sex, maybe a masturbation or kissing scene or something first?
Riley's not even ready to hold hands, let alone a kiss. My guess is a kiss on the cheek in the Epilogue. :ROFLMAO:

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Not for me, no. Through the end of Ep 14 it's been what... something like ~3 months in-game time, and she was the first LI we met. She's a cold fish, literally asexual as a definition. You don't go that long pursuing someone romantically or physically only to get a hug as the most intimate thing between two people. Not only isn't that fantasy, it isn't even reality. Riley is a lost cause in my eyes - I want nothing to do with her anymore. If the MC *never* pursued her then I could understand they'd just be friends, but he HAS pursued her, and it just doesn't track.

Even Vanessa I would have cut loose after as much time as it's taken her to give out her first kiss (highly reluctantly I might add). Is she hot? Sure. Is she mysterious? Yeah, probably. Is she worth the effort? Most definitely not, after all the denigration and snobby conversations.

That's two out of five main LIs that are crossed off my list - they're just too unappealing and too much effort, even for a simple kiss. Forget them never even *acknowledging* the MC and that they might be interested in him (which neither does through Ep 12 where I am now). Just not worth it in my eyes. Pacing is waaaay off in the story, in my opinion.

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Not for me, no. Through the end of Ep 14 it's been what... something like ~3 months in-game time, and she was the first LI we met. She's a cold fish, literally asexual as a definition. You don't go that long pursuing someone romantically or physically only to get a hug as the most intimate thing between two people. Not only isn't that fantasy, it isn't even reality. Riley is a lost cause in my eyes - I want nothing to do with her anymore. If the MC *never* pursued her then I could understand they'd just be friends, but he HAS pursued her, and it just doesn't track.

Even Vanessa I would have cut loose after as much time as it's taken her to give out her first kiss (highly reluctantly I might add). Is she hot? Sure. Is she mysterious? Yeah, probably. Is she worth the effort? Most definitely not, after all the denigration and snobby conversations.

That's two out of five main LIs that are crossed off my list - they're just too unappealing and too much effort, even for a simple kiss. Forget them never even *acknowledging* the MC and that they might be interested in him (which neither does through Ep 12 where I am now). Just not worth it in my eyes. Pacing is waaaay off in the story, in my opinion.

Definitely agree with the pacing, I do play a lot of slow burns, and I can't think of one slower than this.

I started off with Riley as my fav, but it got to the point, I really don't care anymore, I'll play the ending to see, but I just don't see her as an LI anymore, personally. I wasn't interested in Erika (something about her seemed off, and I just never trusted her) or Kate (mainly from a story point of view, pursuing your supervisor is just dumb), so have been playing a Harlow path, a Vanessa path (because at least I could see a general thawing that I couldn't with Riley). And a Marissa path, who has probably turned out to be my favorite.

Because I didn't play Erika path, I haven't had any forced scenes with her at all. Not sure if you have avoided her completely, but if you have you shouldn't have got a forced scene with her. Some of the variable stuff is a bit off, on Riley path, I haven't dated anyone, she calls MC on being with so many women and there's no option to say no.

Dev did say as a Man for All, you would have to keep interacting with everyone, even if not romantically. I didn't want to do the fighting stuff, because I could see it backfiring bigtime on trying to win the comp with Vanessa. Doing something illegal, if found out would surely disqualify you, not to mention turning up with bruises and cuts for photo shoots. Money wise didn't need it if we win for Vanessa anyway.

• Crown

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
And a Marissa path, who has probably turned out to be my favorite.
Sadly I think I agree - of all the love interests in the game (I'm playing ALL of them), she's the best. Not for her looks, or her personality, or her screen time. But because.. she's the only LI that doesn't try to control, or use, or abuse the MC in any way. She's an honest, open, likable person who's clear about herself and wanting the MC. She appreciates his time without feeling like she needs to control him in any way.

There are one or two other side-LIs that are similar, but they have so little screen time that they aren't worth mentioning.

So I'm basically down to Harlow now (who is a major slow-burn, but at least her pacing isn't bad), and Marissa - a side LI. :(

charlesrich

May 30, 2021

The last dev post on their Patreon addresses a lot of what you're discussing. If you're a donor, I highly recommend giving it a read and giving feedback. The developer is very responsive to constructive criticism

• Thinking Face

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
The last dev post on their Patreon addresses a lot of what you're discussing. If you're a donor, I highly recommend giving it a read and giving feedback. The developer is very responsive to constructive criticism
Unfortunately that requires subbing prior to reading the post and joining any discussion - all the posts on their Patreon are locked.

I've left an exhaustive review out here with pluses, minuses, character breakdowns, and a list of changes I'd recommend. If the dev frequents these forums, they can take whatever they want from that and hopefully improve the game. I do that for any game I think could benefit from it, and for other players to decide if a game might be for them.

At this point, I think the characters, the story (and pacing), and many of the animations are beyond usefulness as they currently are, and much of it would require a rewrite, re-design, and re-render (both stills and animations). I'm doubtful the developer would even begin to consider that due to the time involved. It would probably amount to the same time investment as another 7 Episodes of work. I consider the first ~10 or so chapters to be a wash at this point, needing a complete rewrite and re-render of animations. Characters like Riley would need a total overhaul and re-write.

I'm still hopeful the game can benefit, but I don't think I'll take initiative and pay to try and deliver the message. Anyone here who's subbed is free to link to my review on F95 passing it all along.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Hey, everybody. We all agreed to be friends.

As I've mentioned before in the past, I take all feedback into consideration. I'll never be able to please everybody but I do consider everybody's opinion. I know I fall short in a lot of areas. If you enjoy the game, great. I'll continue trying to meet your expectations and deliver. If you don't and you move on, no hard feelings. Thanks for playing.

I'm trying to tell a long-term, cohesive story. My goal is that the totality of it all will make everything complete and satisfying.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021

I respect your opinion very much but, maybe my opinion is different from yours, we both agree that it's a slow burn game but I'm enjoying the process very much, I can feel Riley, Vanessa's attitude towards the MC going from cold to developing a good feeling for them, that's the closest thing to real life, we just need to stay patient until we get them

By the way, I don't think the game needs to be remastered, I'm very happy with the image rendering

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
By the way, I don't think the game needs to be remastered, I'm very happy with the image rendering
I think the individual still renders are just fine, though I feel the story pacing, and LI pacing are what need the most work. They're just too slow to hold my interest for as long as they take, and for as little interaction you get with some LIs. Because of that, IF the story and LIs were altered, the stills might need to be altered to reflect changes.

The real remastering I believe needs to happen, is to the sex scenes in the first ~9-10 chapters. There's very little explicit camera angles showing penetration. It did get better in 10 and up, but before that none of them really interested me, and I do like getting involved in the scenes.

And yeah - it's all my opinion of course. Life would be boring if we were all the same. Though the dev needs to consider the audience for each kind of involvement, LI, and fetish. The bell curve still applies - very few people like playing for ~16 hours and getting zero progress, at least that's what I think.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Yeah, this game pace is too slow for relationship building, only made it through chapter 3, but knowing I will get no content with Riley for the rest of the game has killed my hype or will to play this game. She was my fav, and even if she does get content soon, what play for like another 6-7 hours just to get one little moment her. I feel like the dev has messed up a lot and imo, the only way to fix this is to do some reworks and adding some additional content in earlier episodes. I was excited to play at first but the lack of Riley has ruined this game for me.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Patreon snippet since it involves a release date

"There's about a week left in August. My plan is to finish the rest of these renders and get deep into animations. September will mostly be focused on putting the episode together and polishing it. That doesn't mean a September release is guaranteed and nothing is set in stone"

Obviously there is much more to the update than this. Sounds promising

4.20 star(s) 95 Votes