KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Yeah, this game pace is too slow for relationship building, only made it through chapter 3, but knowing I will get no content with Riley for the rest of the game has killed my hype or will to play this game. She was my fav, and even if she does get content soon, what play for like another 6-7 hours just to get one little moment her. I feel like the dev has messed up a lot and imo, the only way to fix this is to do some reworks and adding some additional content in earlier episodes. I was excited to play at first but the lack of Riley has ruined this game for me.
I disagree with that, imo the pacing is great with Riley. If they listened to you, it would have ruined the game for me.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Is there or will there be chastity cages in this game?
I don't know what those are and I have already have enough weird stuff in my internet search history. It sounds torturous though. If you all want more torture, I'll throw in a few more comedy scenes and rap battles. What can be more torturous than that? Am I right? Eh? Eh?

Will we see Riley in all her glory in the new release?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I don't know what those are and I have already have enough weird stuff in my internet search history. It sounds torturous though. If you all want more torture, I'll throw in a few more comedy scenes and rap battles. What can be more torturous than that? Am I right? Eh? Eh?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All I gotta say is nice :love::love::love: to everything you said

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Sorry, for the background music volume resetting, a quick look at the coding and I see that it's different. I think I know how to fix it and what to adjust. I'll look into it and hopefully it'll be fixed by next update but it'll have to be tested by others to be sure.

For the save name feature, people have different size screens, so I try to accommodate as many as I can. I'll try to adjust the save box with more space. If you don't care about naming your save file, you can just leave it blank and press enter. I'm not sure there's a way to make it optional otherwise.
Just trying this game out and I'm getting the background music reset every time I open the game. Can you advise what the fix is if it's something that I can do through URM etc.? I changed the background music default volume to 0.0 via URM, but that didn't make a difference. Thanks.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Just trying this game out and I'm getting the background music reset every time I open the game. Can you advise what the fix is if it's something that I can do through URM etc.? I changed the background music default volume to 0.0 via URM, but that didn't make a difference. Thanks.
I have no experience with URM, so I wouldn't know how it affects the issue. It might exacerbate the issue for all I know. This issue was for "Background Music Volume" in the preferences. It was an issue because it's a custom sound channel that was coded to reset but I removed it in the most recent update to have the same code as the other sound channels that don't have the issue. I just tested it and it works for me, so I'm not sure what this issue would be now. I'll have to take another look at it before the next update.

Reactions: Feyd

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I have no experience with URM, so I wouldn't know how it affects the issue. It might exacerbate the issue for all I know. This issue was for "Background Music Volume" in the preferences. It was an issue because it's a custom sound channel that was coded to reset but I removed it in the most recent update to have the same code as the other sound channels that don't have the issue. I just tested it and it works for me, so I'm not sure what this issue would be now. I'll have to take another look at it before the next update.
URM isn't anything to do with it, I was just trying (and failing) to fix it with that. It does it whether URM is installed or not. The slider for "background music volume" resets to about 25% every time I open the game. This is in Ep14 v0.32.

4.20 star(s) 95 Votes