VN Ren'Py A mod for ProjectSAGE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
also interested in seeing what happens when you drink too much and pass out topless by the fridge...should make for some interesting conversations in the morning.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
it’d have to be one of the boys or uncle stephen to catch her and bring her back to her room before caroline sees her. the aunt being the first one on the scene would be game over

Reactions: Gunsothegreat

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so far so good. I enjoyed playing it.
renders are nice and its an improvement from the old version.
amy looks good and great body (not exaggerated)
theres a few bugs, already mentioned. and some missing pictures here and there. (not sure if mistake or u need to add an alternative later), like day1all 124drunka since theres none in the original named like that.
I like it that I can see what the choices gives me in term of stats.

I hope its uncle stephen that will help her. but he will be an gentleman about it.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Here is the first try of the mod...
Loved it.
Render's look great - really enjoyed the narrative changes, the way the bus scene changed the dynamic of subsequent scenes in particular was fantastic.

Render count was quite conservative, which is good up to a point but does have some drawbacks.
The Dinner scene for example, we don't need a dozen different angles and closeups for every line spoken so that saves you time - but the dialogue in that scene went on long enough for me to notice that the render hadn't changed.
Just bouncing that scene back and forth between two separate renders would work well to break up the scene a bit.

Other than that, it was great.
Looking forward to seeing more if you decide to continue

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
another alternative instead of rendering multiple pictures is to have "portraits" of the characters inside or left-to the text-box. that way u can use 1 picture and change just the portraits when someone talks. sure more coding but it can save a lot of time later in the game.

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
another alternative instead of rendering multiple pictures is to have "portraits" of the characters inside or left-to the text-box. that way u can use 1 picture and change just the portraits when someone talks. sure more coding but it can save a lot of time later in the game.
I agree with you, dialogues, normal interactions between the characters could be handled this way. Or you have a blurred background (you still know it's the bathroom, or the subway, etc.) and use only standalone, full person renders for handling this. Also this would make it possible to use more different outfits, because you just need to render the person itself in different postures with the new outfits! And the spicy scenes could be full renders.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. like rpgmaker games. that have standing-cg and event-cg.
would save a lot of rendering time.

in my game we do that. we dont have background at all. so the artist is just making the character/poses/standing/event. (transparent background so u can see the game-rendering)
this to save time, otherwise it would take a lot more time and cost more as well.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
Render count was quite conservative, which is good up to a point but does have some drawbacks.
The Dinner scene for example, we don't need a dozen different angles and closeups for every line spoken so that saves you time - but the dialogue in that scene went on long enough for me to notice that the render hadn't changed.
Just bouncing that scene back and forth between two separate renders would work well to break up the scene a bit.
The dinner scene will change, I skipped those renders because there are multiple dinner scenes and I'm looking into combining the graphics for all of them. While the main characters outfits change the others don't, so I might possibly be able to save time on reusing some images if I set them up properly.

Reactions: Jude6 and atlas114

trektant

Oct 28, 2017
I didn't expect the intro change. Hot as hell. Fuck, I generally didn't expect the pace. She's already having those kinda thoughts? I'll have to try the vanilla files again to compare, I was too quick to delete the rar.
Well, I'm primarily here for the action and I gotta say that was damn good. I hope you continue messing with her clothes because the added depth to those hips and nips is fucking stellar.

For the drunk scene; yeah I agree with Atlas. Maybe the uncle could be the responsible sort waking up early and being forgiving over her carelessness after some beers with the guys. If you want something sexy and intimate you could have one of the bros get up for water or something and help her.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
the single pony tail look works so much better than the twin tail style.

then the hair down for the shower? perfection.

future idea would be for her wardrobe, Amy did say it’s all old and may not fit anymore which is the perfect excuse to go buy more (or getting freebies from creepy shop owners) and modeling new outfits and lingerie to start an onlyfans to get money to help out her uncle and aunt.

if i remember correctly, Matt is the one with the camera and i’m sure he would be only too happy to help her out with creating content for Amy’s only fans, getting money to help out the family, buy even more outfits, and of course getting her comfy to take nude photos.

Last edited:

RuddyB

Jun 4, 2018
Here is the first try of the mod, 203 images and 3 edited scripts. Be prepared for a few bugs, lot's of spelling mistakes, and old images showing up when they are not supposed to, I'll have to read up on how updating works in renpy. But it seems to run and you get to see all the images.

Just unzip and copy game folder to your game directory.

Love what you've got so far, it's enough of the same game that it feels like Project Sage. It's also different enough with the added scenes and changed dialog that it doesn't feel like it's just a straight up remake in Daz. Please keep it coming, can't wait to see where you go from here.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
It might not be the most constructive comment, but I am going to say it anyway. FAN-TAS-TIC! Just fantastic! I am looking forward to future releases. I especially liked the way you implemented accidental nudity and taking it over to intended flashing. Thanks a lot!

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I thought I'd share this with you, although she'll be wearing panties in the very drunk end of day one, I liked the lighting so much I had to do a full nude :) View attachment 2010965
Comparing to the shower spy image, this Amy looks with more vibe as the original. Original Amy is slim with muscles. Your Amy definitely looks more healthy with this thigh. However, I feel the upper body is a bit too short?

Really like what you did so far. Looking forward to your good work. Good luck!

edit: after this comments, I realized the mod is there, just consider this comment is purely based on the two image I saw.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
One thing I did notice -
New Amy is more tan than OG Amy.

Does that mean you're planning on skipping the whole Tanlines vs No-Tanlines choice that comes up later in the game Gunsothegreat ?
It would mean less renders in the long run.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
One thing I did notice -
New Amy is more tan than OG Amy.

Does that mean you're planning on skipping the whole Tanlines vs No-Tanlines choice that comes up later in the game Gunsothegreat ?
It would mean less renders in the long run.
What choice is that? I just remember the conversation with Lorenzo, but you have to make that choice before continuing. Did I miss something ?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres a pre-tan and post-tan.
she will change after beach (2nd time? dont remember) and u can notice that in the shower scenes.
but its not that important to have.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
What choice is that? I just remember the conversation with Lorenzo, but you have to make that choice before continuing. Did I miss something ?
No, you're right.
I was mixed up.

I remembered a brief double-up of renders, it was a shower scene with tan-lines and without tan-lines - but looking back I think it was a post on Paperwork's Patreon, asking if patrons wanted Amy to get tan-lines or not in the beach event he was prepping for the following update.
Sorry for the mix up.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes