VN Ren'Py A mod for ProjectSAGE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, Im not much for pubic hair.
also, its too messy to have it optional. the dev will need to render multiple times.
better to have it shaved. and I think he save a bit of rendering time as well.
not sure how much pubic hair takes. but I know. body hair can take "a lot" of time to render. depending on resolution and quality.

Reactions: Gunsothegreat

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
Idk if it's just because the previews are "early stage", but I think some of the female characters look a little weird without pubic hair, completely bald pussies even for the milfs. Consider adding some body hair, at worst make it optional :)
There is only one woman that gets naked or has sex in the game, so unless I add scenes with other women there is only one look. Since I've already rendered most of day one, and the main char is in most of those images, changing the skin at this point would require new renders. Even rendering just the pubic area and pasting it onto the current images would require more work that I'm willing to put in for such a small change. optional pubic hair would require two images for all nude scenes. So unfortunately Amy's look is fixed at this point.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
I'm starting the final rendering for the day 1 images, if I don't manage to finish today I will have to leave the rest for another time, since I wont likely have time to work on the mod for the next two weeks, so in a few hours I'll add a link to the mod, any content missing I'll have to add at another time. In the next two weeks I will consider how to move forward. I expect I'll do one location at a time and share the progress as I go, since the amount of time I have to work on this will be a bit irregular.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
Here is the first try of the mod, 203 images and 3 edited scripts. Be prepared for a few bugs, lot's of spelling mistakes, and old images showing up when they are not supposed to, I'll have to read up on how updating works in renpy. But it seems to run and you get to see all the images.

Just unzip and copy game folder to your game directory.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
is there supposed to be an executable with the zip file? or am I missing something

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
never mind I am an idiot, unpack your mod to the original Project Sage folder.

You may need to redownload it if you don't already have it.

Maybe someday your "Reforged" version (shudders at the Warcraft 3 Reforged) can be its own standalone.

• Haha

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I just copied the main files of ProjectSAGEAct1-0.19d-pc and the scripts and some pictures for the main menu/gui.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
For the next couple of weeks I wont be able to do much work, if I have some time I may start creating day two characters and posting them here for your feedback.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
I tested it with a new install of the original, it seems that it still shows some of the old images in places, but otherwise it should run.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
initial thoughts: (SPOILERS BELOW)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this was really great Gunsothegreat ! i'm sad that there will be a long wait until there is more, but hope you'll be able to swing some previews our way soon.

Need more:

> Shower scenes with Chris/Uncle Stephen
> Ability to change outfits

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
initial thoughts: (SPOILERS BELOW)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this was really great Gunsothegreat ! i'm sad that there will be a long wait until there is more, but hope you'll be able to swing some previews our way soon.

Need more:

> Shower scenes with Chris/Uncle Stephen
> Ability to change outfits
Try the not drinking, and only drink once also. If I didn't screw up the coding you should get a bit of variation.

Reactions: atlas114

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
The bathroom events all run on the same script from day 2 or three, so that will update all the bathroom events once I'm done with it, that might be in my next update whenever that will be.

Reactions: atlas114
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes