Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
so when is the next update is supposed to drop is it in the next month or in October

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Yeah, they say this all the time and it would be exactly 2 months after last update, but we know the delays, so my guess is mid of October.

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
So there are 3 routes for Chloe :
No Beeman route where she stayed your gf but you are basically a huge jerk to her by secretly fucking her mom while you two are still in a relationship.
Beeman behind your back route where she fuck Beeman and you fuck her mom but you still stay as a couple for whatever reason.
Beeman all the way route where you broke up with her and still fuck her mom.
While the first route is considered the "good" or "pure" route, i'd rather the third one where you set her free while concentrating on her mom.

Reactions: Draakaap23

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
So there are 3 routes for Chloe :
No Beeman route where she stayed your gf but you are basically a huge jerk to her by secretly fucking her mom while you two are still in a relationship.
Beeman behind your back route where she fuck Beeman and you fuck her mom but you still stay as a couple for whatever reason.
Beeman all the way route where you broke up with her and still fuck her mom.
While the first route is considered the "good" or "pure" route, i'd rather the third one where you set her free while concentrating on her mom.
The problem with that is that she is not free, she is being controlled by Marilyn's magic.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes