The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Here is the update. Be sure to copy the entire link and paste it into the browser.
Fortuna, sorry. However, he is right. The Update is a mere dollar. Please go show OrbOrigin your support, and let's make his return special.

Unlocked

A Mother's Love is BACK with part six! You all have been waiting patiently for it and I am excited to say that today it is finally here!
Download the game now and see what happens next! I hope that you'll enjoy this update of A Mother's Love.
The game is for both PC and MAC users to enjoy!
Synopsis- Your girlfriend's mother doesn't like you - doesn't appreciate you for anything. Most of all, she wants you to leave her daughter because you're in the way of her education. Little did she know, you have an affection for the mother and as she grows desperate to get rid of you, You both settle down of an agreement. An agreement that could change your whole relationship.
PC Download-
#!KLZXUC7Z!IRD-MecHLTXt4qzTbvZVjbVZunF9e4bQhUp_GUkJc8M
MAC Download-
#!TOgmySJA!VPxPDz-wRpmkT6naShvb2hFXb3QmoPCziNlWCbuqdcU
To Download, Copy & Paste The Full Link To The URL Bar.
Official walkthrough is included down below.

Warning SPOILER Contains in the Walkthrough
NOTE* The Chapter Selection is not included in this update. It will be implement in the follow part. Thank you. :)
Change-log:
• Added part/update Six [6] into the game.
• Fix the dialogue bug in Day Thirteen [13] with Marilyn and her erotic book.
• Misspelled words are corrected. (There may be a few I might've missed)
• Added eleven easy access additional saving/loading page. (You can save/load up to 100+ pages. Just click on the '<' and '>' in the bottom section of the saving/loading screen)
• The game file is no longer 5 GB :D

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Take this freaking amazing game off of On-Hold! Man, it felt great to say that!!!

Here is the update. Be sure to copy the entire link and paste it into the browser.
Fortuna, sorry. However, he is right. The Update is a mere dollar. Please go show OrbOrigin your support, and let's make his return special.

Unlocked

A Mother's Love is BACK with part six! You all have been waiting patiently for it and I am excited to say that today it is finally here!
Download the game now and see what happens next! I hope that you'll enjoy this update of A Mother's Love.
Synopsis- Your girlfriend's mother doesn't like you - doesn't appreciate you for anything. Most of all, she wants you to leave her daughter because you're in the way of her education. Little did she know, you have an affection for the mother and as she grows desperate to get rid of you, You both settle down of an agreement. An agreement that could change your whole relationship.
PC Download-
MAC Download-

NOTE* The Chapter Selection is not included in this update. It will be implement in the follow part. Thank you. :)
Change-log:
• Added eleven easy access additional saving/loading page. (You can save/load up to 100+ pages. Just click on the '<' and '>' in the bottom section of the saving/loading screen)

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017

Unlocked

PC Download-
MAC Download-

Change-log:

thank you :)

4.30 star(s) 208 Votes