Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
A Mother's Love [Part 6] [OrbOrigin] (962 mb rar pc source)
284 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
278 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

EDIT.
a bit late, yet due to recent complains regarding centered text during sex scenes, here is the fix for that.
just unrar into your GAME/ and overwrite when asked
screenshot0001.jpg

Last edited:

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
i got this error is there a fix plzzzzz
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you are using a save from the plus version it will not work on the normal version that you have downloaded now, you have to wait for a plus version or ask for a normal save from the normal version 5 and you can play with this version .6 ... I hope I have explained myself correctly friend ;)

Fzk

Jun 18, 2019
No, I have a mouse in 1 hand and a vibrator in the other.

Asking properly and politely is more likely to get you what you want and stop people replying with stupid posts.
I didn't ask a question of cursing, but I got an answer with a stupid style. Dude, when you're in charge of the computer, don't put your brain away, use it.

• Haha
Reactions: M4t7theNinja

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
its out on patreon so whenever someone who has access decides to post it, it can take hours or a couple of days

ok thank you friend I will wait for someone to load the plus version ... unfortunately I have all the rescues with those versions and therefore I will wait anxiously for the plus version :p :p :p ;) ;) ;)

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
if you are using a save from the plus version it will not work on the normal version that you have downloaded now, you have to wait for a plus version or ask for a normal save from the normal version 5 and you can play with this version .6 ... I hope I have explained myself correctly friend ;)
no i played the plus version from the start and this error pop up

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
no i played the plus version from the start and this error pop up

in fact ... this version 0.6 is normal and you cannot play it with a save made with a previous plus version ... or wait for a 0.6 plus version or you are looking for a save of the normal 0.5 version

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
ah ... ok ... I assumed you were playing with the new version .... so ... did you start a new game? or did you start with a previous rescue?
yes i played it from the start when mc get the option to accept john offer and stay the night the day after this error popup -ps i play non ntr route still with the chloe and nicole

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Really good update so happy that this is back and more so having Nicole back :love: The MC Mom is something else she is pretty cute not in Nicole's league but nevertheless still nice to finally meet the MC parents. But now the thing with the MC working with John has already been quite the eye-opener using his female workers in deals he really is a top guy :rolleyes: I'm glad things are getting more serious with the MC and Nicole she deserves better than John

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
yes i played it from the start when mc get the option to accept john offer and stay the night the day after this error popup -ps i play non ntr route still with the chloe and nicole

I honestly don't know what kind of error it is but if in the error window below it gives you the possibility to ignore the error as well as go back, try to ignore the error and see what happens, maybe it keeps you going in the game

4.30 star(s) 209 Votes