Demonkah

Jun 14, 2018
I have a question for you:
Can you actually improve that magical girl Marilyn, that can read MC's mind etc. and yet don't ruin the gameplay of improving curruption with Nicole and stay true to Chloe?
I read the walkthrough some time and figured you'll have to sacrifice some gameplay with Chloe and Nicole to be able to unlock scenes with Marilyn.
Is there any way around it?

Ps. I am at the endpart of chapter 7 none NTR

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I have a question for you:
Can you actually improve that magical girl Marilyn, that can read MC's mind etc. and yet don't ruin the gameplay of improving curruption with Nicole and stay true to Chloe?
I read the walkthrough some time and figured you'll have to sacrifice some gameplay with Chloe and Nicole to be able to unlock scenes with Marilyn.
Is there any way around it?

Ps. I am at the endpart of chapter 7 none NTR
nope, you need at least 2 saves to play all the possible content. if you stay true to Chloe you will miss a good chunk of Marilyn scenes and with Nicole too you have two different paths, romance and corruption, each of those has different scenes.

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
Reading about Beeman and stuff with Chloe, I think you guys are all crazy to like that. I don't recriminate you guys for liking ntr, this is a whole other question to discuss, but I personally refuse myself to let an shithead, an abuser and a stalker to have any happiness on my watch.

And I say more, I'll do my best to steal Abi from him.
Yeah

If there is one problem, I have with this game: it's that Beeman/Chloe is even possible in the first place. The guy is one of the most pathetic mongrels, I've seen in games like these, (as far as antagonists go). Always trying to make MC look bad, just so he could get Chloe. Because he knows, that he cannot really compete on the level playing field. Ugh...

Even thought, I think Chloe is kinda shit gf when compared to Nicole (with her always condom requirements, snail pace etc.). I'd still choose Chloe ending every single time, simply to squash hopes of that fuckwit creep that drools over her. Gah! I sincerely hope, that is not necessary though. I'm not usually into milfs that much, but Nicole is somehow very alluring to me.

Great game by the way :). Now, if only we could chop off Beemans dick, crush his balls with ball-peen hammer and disembowel him. Well, then it would be "legendary" game. Heh heh!

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Well if your corruption is over 30 with Nicole no wonder you dont feel/see any romance between them since you're not doing the romance route at all. try and not corrupt her so much and you will see some real affection between them.
So at what point in the game can you start backing off of corruption? After the dance? Certain things require more corruption.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Yeah

If there is one problem, I have with this game: it's that Beeman/Chloe is even possible in the first place. The guy is one of the most pathetic mongrels, I've seen in games like these, (as far as antagonists go). Always trying to make MC look bad, just so he could get Chloe. Because he knows, that he cannot really compete on the level playing field. Ugh...

Even thought, I think Chloe is kinda shit gf when compared to Nicole (with her always condom requirements, snail pace etc.). I'd still choose Chloe ending every single time, simply to squash hopes of that fuckwit creep that drools over her. Gah! I sincerely hope, that is not necessary though. I'm not usually into milfs that much, but Nicole is somehow very alluring to me.

Great game by the way :). Now, if only we could chop off Beemans dick, crush his balls with ball-peen hammer and disembowel him. Well, then it would be "legendary" game. Heh heh!
My thoughts exactly, except I would go for a Nicole ending lol. I kept Chloe completely to myself just to see that shithead Beeman squirm. Though if a future choice comes down to Nicole or Chloe, I'd choose Nicole in a heart beat. She's way sexier and I would continue to pump her with my babies.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
My thoughts exactly, except I would go for a Nicole ending lol. I kept Chloe completely to myself just to see that shithead Beeman squirm. Though if a future choice comes down to Nicole or Chloe, I'd choose Nicole in a heart beat. She's way sexier and I would continue to pump her with my babies.
My bro :4Head:

Reactions: Maduck187
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes