Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Yeah

If there is one problem, I have with this game: it's that Beeman/Chloe is even possible in the first place. The guy is one of the most pathetic mongrels, I've seen in games like these, (as far as antagonists go). Always trying to make MC look bad, just so he could get Chloe. Because he knows, that he cannot really compete on the level playing field. Ugh...

Even thought, I think Chloe is kinda shit gf when compared to Nicole (with her always condom requirements, snail pace etc.). I'd still choose Chloe ending every single time, simply to squash hopes of that fuckwit creep that drools over her. Gah! I sincerely hope, that is not necessary though. I'm not usually into milfs that much, but Nicole is somehow very alluring to me.

Great game by the way :). Now, if only we could chop off Beemans dick, crush his balls with ball-peen hammer and disembowel him. Well, then it would be "legendary" game. Heh heh!
That's the point, the fact that Chloe who is a cute, sweet, and intelligent, young woman would allow this pathetic sasquatch to do things to her is degrading as hell, and appeals to a certain kink. The devs though also understand that this is not too many ppl's taste and lets you skip all of it if you want, whether it be keeping Chloe or just ignoring her scenes.

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
I seriously think chloe is underused literally side character hell even Marilyn is even better than her in term of content.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
I seriously think chloe is underused literally side character hell even Marilyn is even better than her in term of content.
Sadly some characters are just that, stepping stones to bridge the relationship between the main characters. In Chloe's case, the MC wouldn't have come to know Nicole the way he does if he hadn't started dating Chloe. She's also there to be a kink outlet if you prefer to see her get banged by Beeman, no judgement for those who do enjoy this, I just personally don't. I prefer a domination route most of the time, so Nicole just checks all my marks.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
So no debit card option only credit card and PayPal
is there any other way to donate?
What is the problem with PayPal? There are not much payment options outside here, saver as PayPal. Of course, i dont know where are you located, i am from germany and can use transfers in paypal to keep my account balanced. I heard, in some other countys is a CC required to use with paypal, what throws in my opinion the savety for the user out of the window...

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
i'm just deadwood who still find job in my city.

So if u already get job, please donate to lovely development like Orborigin.
This's VN with best plot (beside to much optional choises).

If i get job i will use patreon to support development who make Milfy city, and Amotherslovestory.

*sorry if my grammar not well*

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1586714462380.png
1586714476738.png

Disappointed that I cannot set up an Egg Hunt this year due to Covid-19, but safety is number one priority. At least there's still chocolate eggs to enjoy haha. I hope you are all still enjoying Easter with your families even through the quarantine time.
Wishing you all health, peace, and safety this Easter.
Like usual, see you soon.

Demonkah

Jun 14, 2018
nope, you need at least 2 saves to play all the possible content. if you stay true to Chloe you will miss a good chunk of Marilyn scenes and with Nicole too you have two different paths, romance and corruption, each of those has different scenes.
I thought so regarding Marilyn. Just wanted to confirm it.

I actually didn't know there was 2 paths for Nicole. I only followed the Corruption path according to the walkthrough. I thought you would miss out alot of scenes if you didn't corrupt her.
I'm going to try out none corruption path and see what the dialogs will end up

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes