REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Everyone who is complaining about the update time frame, maybe this update will be filled with content and will be longer, considering most of us are still stuck inside (assuming he is too) then maybe he's taking his time and is giving us a great update. Who knows? in any event, just relax.
Considering the next update (story wise) is quite significant
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really hope he's doubling the content size this update lol but I would be happy either way since the next part of this update was setup for this night.

So what is the status of 6 plus? cause that be the version I played and saves aren't compatible with normal.
There is no more PLUS version of the game. Orb wanted too do away with the 2 different versions as the Ren'Py engine was recognising them as 2 separate games so the save files won't cross-talk with each other. Now we all get the same game (bonus images included!).

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
There is no more PLUS version of the game. Orb wanted too do away with the 2 different versions as the Ren'Py engine was recognising them as 2 separate games so the save files won't cross-talk with each other. Now we all get the same game (bonus images included!).
What you are saying is just flat out wrong , there are still 2 versions of the game the regular version which is the one that is uploaded here and then there is the sky-walker version which is the plus version with the in-game gallery etc.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
What you are saying is just flat out wrong , there are still 2 versions of the game the regular version which is the one that is uploaded here and then there is the sky-walker version which is the plus version with the in-game gallery etc.
If that's true then I retract my statement but I remember him saying in a post that he wanted too do away with the versions and only have the one due to the conflict.

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
Ahh yes the gold argument; "if you don't listen to what I say I will expose you to the world with the help my psychic abilities." LMAO ngl lost all interest there..

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
sweet, cheers for the clarification.

Alton

Aug 19, 2016
Please dev in next update... Add a sex scene mc and with mother.
I would also love to see that, but incest between mc and his mother seems unlikely with the flow of the story.

At this point, I can only hope that the developer will take pity on us Jenny fans and a least throw us a sex scene between the mc's parents.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Hello.

Crash when loading a Part5 save within a Part7 game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Savegame attached.
Any clue?
saves from previous versions dont work with Part 7. Everyone had to restart when Part 7 released, luckily there is a chapter select so you can easily get back to your save point.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
As far as scenes with MC and "Mom" - From what I've read in the story so far, it seems at least possible that we might find out that "mom" isn't actually his mother. There have been some hints that they're uncomfortable about telling him something, everyone wants him to end his relationship with his GF, and John treats him like a son (even to the point of calling him "son").

Just my opinion here, and I certainly have no inside information.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
As far as scenes with MC and "Mom" - From what I've read in the story so far, it seems at least possible that we might find out that "mom" isn't actually his mother. There have been some hints that they're uncomfortable about telling him something, everyone wants him to end his relationship with his GF, and John treats him like a son (even to the point of calling him "son").

Just my opinion here, and I certainly have no inside information.
Certainly
Even though she might not be his mother the chances of mc being intimate with her seems bleak
She doesn't seem have any sorts of relationship problems(yet) so difficult to pursue her and casual hookups don't make any sense in this situation
One thing about john is that even though he knows mc might not commit to his relationship with her daughter(long distance rel), but also he was very much determined to take mc under his wing,
Just some guesses
- John knows about mc and Nicole but don't mind
-John really screwed someone before his marriage with Nicole and as a result mc (as REAL SON) So now MC's parent knows/came to know about it and don't want incest relationship to be going around and asking mc to breakup with Chloe(?)
- John's corporate mind (Nicole literally admires John's commitment to his work)
Want someone to carry forward his company and mc fortunately happens to be at the right time and right place

Reactions: MerlinUSA

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think people are reading to much into to the "son" thing. This is just a way for some older male person to refer to a younger one.

I doubt the developer is going to put incest in the game now.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes