KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
This upload has quite a few missing images, including one you can't ignore. I'd recommend waiting until a fix is posted.
The dev has already released a patch for it.

Installation info:
Unzip the ZIP file and copy the three extracted files (Coding.rpy, Coding.rpyc and Coding) into the game folder (...\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\game\)

Edit June 26, 2020:
In the new PLUS download files on the OP this patch should already be integrated!

Last edited:

Nosket

May 25, 2018
A Mother's Love [Part 1-8] [OrbOrigin] - Original Size: 2.15GB

Compressed version for PC (341MB):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thanks for compressed version.
This version is Fixed?

Apr 10, 2018
A Mother's Love [Part 1-8] [OrbOrigin] - Original Size: 2.15GB

Compressed version for PC (341MB):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
any other link for the compressed?
I get error on mediafire all the time

Reactions: Easytheeasy
D

Deleted member 2443629

Here is my unofficial android port of A Mother's Love - Part8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join my
“I am an alive person aware that I am communicating with another alive person who probably had things to do before this comment arrived.”
thanks in advance.

Reactions: tuekop

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
I get this error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'LBPVolleyball/LBPVolleyball_034.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'LBPVolleyball/LBPVolleyball_034.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script eight.rpyc", line 4419, in script
  File "C:\Desktop\A Mother's Love [Part 1-8] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Desktop\A Mother's Love [Part 1-8] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Desktop\A Mother's Love [Part 1-8] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Desktop\A Mother's Love [Part 1-8] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Desktop\A Mother's Love [Part 1-8] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Desktop\A Mother's Love [Part 1-8] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Desktop\A Mother's Love [Part 1-8] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Desktop\A Mother's Love [Part 1-8] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Desktop\A Mother's Love [Part 1-8] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Desktop\A Mother's Love [Part 1-8] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Desktop\A Mother's Love [Part 1-8] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Desktop\A Mother's Love [Part 1-8] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Desktop\A Mother's Love [Part 1-8] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Desktop\A Mother's Love [Part 1-8] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Desktop\A Mother's Love [Part 1-8] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Desktop\A Mother's Love [Part 1-8] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Desktop\A Mother's Love [Part 1-8] [OrbOrigin]\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'LBPVolleyball/LBPVolleyball_034.jpg'.

Reactions: joshuafer2019

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
Thanks for the larger text in the walk-through. Now i can see it much better. I need new glasses LOL.

May 19, 2020
Can MC let the receptionist fuck Nicole?
No, at least not within this update. On the one hand, I'm a big fan of corruption/NTR games leading to women just having sex rather uncontrollably with whomever, whenever, because they've lost their self-control and gave in to the pleasure. But this game is very clearly about the MC's relationship to Nicole, so it doesn't make much storyline sense for the MC to really ever let anyone else have their way with her. Would have been hot to see her with the receptionist(s) or Tyler, but ultimately for the best that it doesn't happen I think.

But the cliffhanger at the end was brutal.

Was pretty intrigued when I saw the description of that ending in the walkthrough, ngl. But of course, if it was the latter the game would probably either end soon or take an unnecessarily dark turn. She probably went out to the ocean to either clean herself off after their fun/clear her mind, or we'll find out she's already on a train and was dreaming, or something similar.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Was pretty intrigued when I saw the description of that ending in the walkthrough, ngl. But of course, if it was the latter the game would probably either end soon or take an unnecessarily dark turn. She probably went out to the ocean to either clean herself off after their fun/clear her mind, or we'll find out she's already on a train and was dreaming, or something similar.
I hope it will not have a dark turn. That would be, as you wrote unnecessarily. But I think you might be right with

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
No, at least not within this update. On the one hand, I'm a big fan of corruption/NTR games leading to women just having sex rather uncontrollably with whomever, whenever, because they've lost their self-control and gave in to the pleasure. But this game is very clearly about the MC's relationship to Nicole, so it doesn't make much storyline sense for the MC to really ever let anyone else have their way with her. Would have been hot to see her with the receptionist(s) or Tyler, but ultimately for the best that it doesn't happen I think.
yeah thats never gonna happen, dev has said mutiple times that Nicole is only for the MC.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes