satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
How in the God's name part 8 is already in the OP (Opening Page)?
Shouldn't a link be here in the comments posted first?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
if you like this special game! (only 1 Dollar is enough to be the first to download the game!)

A Mother's Love - Part Eight Is Released For Patrons !

The wait is finally over! A Mother's Love Part 8 is finally released.
Download the game now and see what happens next! I hope that you'll enjoy this update of A Mother's Love.
The game is for both PC and MAC users to enjoy!
Synopsis- Your girlfriend's mother doesn't like you - doesn't appreciate you for anything. Most of all, she wants you to leave her daughter because you're in the way of her education. Little did she know, you have an affection for the mother and as she grows desperate to get rid of you, You both settle down of an agreement. An agreement that could change your whole relationship.

Change-log:

• Added part/update Eight [8] into the game.
• Fix the bug in Day 16 on Marilyn's name.
• Part two [2] has been edited by my editors (Special thanks to Sean & J0K3RXXX).
• The text box was changed into a more transparent box.
• The centered text during H-scene has been removed. (Only part eight has the centered text removed, still working on the previous parts)
• Added a different word font change into the game.
Added 'Motherly-Care Tier Credit' into splash screen.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
A question about this NTR in the game,
I'll leave it in spoiler, in case anyone gets angry with the question.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't played yet. But from what I've seen in this thread. If you keep ignoring your girlfriend she ends up cheating on you.

Reactions: V&M

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
This is one of my favorite games but it also kind of confusing in a way too with how corruption works and after reading the walk through makes that worse on how that influences the story.

I mean if your corrupt her too much she still seems in "love " with the husband but if you keep corruption low then maybe she loves you more. I think i am struggling with how to balance when to corrupt and when to lose it.

However while this might be confusing for me i think it also is what makes this game stand out from other games.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes