REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Here, I had the files so just had to rebuild it.
I have added KoGa3's audio mod as well.
Gestures and powersave option included.
A.Mothers.Love V7 android apk Mega
No Gallery Mod? That would make it the perfect v7 port for Android. Someone has posted the Gallery Mod here for the game, how hard is that too implement?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Reactions: rafaelo4

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Ok, Here it is. Not completely tested but so far so good. I'm gonna enjoy looking for scenes I haven't seen!

Enjoy Mega
Great! Not tested it but will download it later when I get the chance. Do you think you can do v8 as well when it comes out? This is one game I don't mind keeping on my phone/tablet.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Great! Not tested it but will download it later when I get the chance. Do you think you can do v8 as well when it comes out? This is one game I don't mind keeping on my phone/tablet.
Yep. I like this one too so most likely I'll rebuild the Android version to take with me.

InstinctPro

Jun 6, 2017
I feel like John is eventually going to find out and it's going to be crazy. It's okay though because I want ALL THE SMOKE.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I feel like John is eventually going to find out and it's going to be crazy. It's okay though because I want ALL THE SMOKE.
Yes! I agree. I love the fact they are doing this behind his back and I kind of want them to get caught too see his reaction (like in the dream). MC is fucking a super hot model MILF wife and will steal everything from him, his house, car, wife, daughter, business, even his sun tan lotion! I cannot wait!

Reactions: qpzmzz
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes