Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
Why the old part 5 is more than 5 gb and part 7 is only 1,36 gb? i missed part 6? why in version tag is reported: Version: Part 1-7? it's only 1,36 gb. I'm always struggling with the parts thing, sorry.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
New lewd website:

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Other opinions don't have to be dumb. "Bad" site okay, but "dumb"?
"dumb", "bad" whatever, just choice of words.
opinions are assess, as the saying goes...
yet this is way offtopic here, so it doesnt matter.
btw, you could at least put a smaller font in your first post there, this way it looks rather "aggressive"/advertising.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
Hi guys, what's the difference between minus or plus corrupted the stunning Nicole? i would like a romantic approach with her, is possible? thanks in advance (i am at the day 6).

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Hi guys, what's the difference between minus or plus corrupted the stunning Nicole? i would like a romantic approach with her, is possible? thanks in advance (i am at the day 6).
Corrupted nicole make her addicted to a cock and may lead to NTR / Sharing (MMF / FFM) scene and for romantic approach to keep her for yourself

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Low corruption is for more romantic route and high corruption is suprise suprise for corruption route.
from the walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing indicates that high corruption to leads ntr. only to different conversations and scenes with Nicole

Endonuclease

Jun 27, 2018
Low corruption is for more romantic route and high corruption is suprise suprise for corruption route.
from the walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing indicates that high corruption to leads ntr. only to different conversations and scenes with Nicole
There should be more different scenes with the low corruption route though, atm high corruption route has too many more scenes than low corruption route and thus you miss out most of the game if you do not corrupt her. I think dev needs to introduce a romantic route along with this current corruption route.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

A Mother's Love - Part Eight... Coming Soon!

Hey, everyone! The wait is nearly over!
I'm excited to announced that the next part of A Mother's Love is coming in soon!
Check out below for some screenshots and information of the release!

The update is set to be release on June Fourteen [14th] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on June Seventh [7th].
I'm not sure I can wait another week for this to release although probably just a good thing as I'm currently trying to get through just about every update over the past 3 days :LOL: This hotel scene with Nicole is going to be something else nice alone time with her is just what we needed.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes