sevenoctav

Jan 5, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Part7 Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Is this port already contains the latest?

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Are there animations in s*x scenes? If so, how good are they compare to current games?
The animations are quite adequate for the story. If you are here for animations *only*, you would be disappointed. Although you want a great story, you are in one of the best games. The build-up and tension has been palpable and when it delivers, it has been extremely satisfying. Mind you, the key phrase is extreme satisfaction post buildup!

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
The animations are quite adequate for the story. If you are here for animations *only*, you would be disappointed. Although you want a great story, you are in one of the best games. The build-up and tension has been palpable and when it delivers, it has been extremely satisfying. Mind you, the key phrase is extreme satisfaction post buildup!
Yes, the "action" is more based around the build up of lust and desire, the animations aren't the best but it actually works for this type of game style and delivery. I've said this before a hundred times to devs its all about the delivery, the animations doesn't have to be flawless at 60 frames or what ever bullshit you think people would like, that just consumes so much time in rendering and editing and it doesn't make your game feel more "premium" than others esp if it takes you 4 months to release a half decent update. The dialogue is more important in this game and the relationships, the animations also work because the models are hot and the "still images" after a climax helps elevate the scene or the situation they're in (your imagination is also a powerful tool).

Orb I think understands this and has struck a fine balance with his game, it works for him and honestly it works for us.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes