ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
MC's mother is actually beautiful, hope we get to see her corrupted by John!
As long as it is avoidable.
At this stage, the game manages to accommodate various tastes (eg. people can chose to have NTR or not).
Seeing your mother (who you supposedly care for) corrupted is different from seeing a stranger corrupted, but it could create conflict between John and MC (which John may not want).

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
As long as it is avoidable.
At this stage, the game manages to accommodate various tastes (eg. people can chose to have NTR or not).
Seeing your mother (who you supposedly care for) corrupted is different from seeing a stranger corrupted, but it could create conflict between John and MC (which John may not want).
Oh yeah I think it could go along the ntr path with Chloe, but def avoidable

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'll be honest. I don't think this game needs 60fps animation(I don't think any game needs that high frame rate unless the animation already got very good dynamics). but I wish we have better animation, like 20~fps would be enough. image that with Nicole in it :love:
Animations require a lot of time and powerful videocard hardware. That is why we mostly see a 1-2 seconds loop in most games, even the ones with good animations don't usually exceed a few more seconds.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
MC's mother is actually beautiful, hope we get to see her corrupted by John!
Fuck NO NO NO.
Just a thought of it is depressing, why you guys have to ruin it, isn't Chloe enough.
It's already painful enough even though it's avoidable.
Please just keep her as a side character or just remove her if she isn't romanceable(which she is not).

l42PAWcdSU44f3YA0.gif

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

A Mother's Love - Part Eight... Coming Soon!

Hey, everyone! The wait is nearly over!
I'm excited to announced that the next part of A Mother's Love is coming in soon!
Check out below for some screenshots and information of the release!

The update is set to be release on June Fourteen [14th] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on June Seventh [7th].

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Oooh bwoy.. too many updates these days, I really love this fcking forum and these games hahaha ty so much guys !

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Please, could some patron put all the screenshots in progress of the Part 8 in a single post (including those of the first previews whose images seem to have lost their link)?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes