Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

A Mother's Love - Part Eight... Coming Soon!

Hey, everyone! The wait is nearly over!
I'm excited to announced that the next part of A Mother's Love is coming in soon!
Check out below for some screenshots and information of the release!

The update is set to be release on June Fourteen [14th] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on June Seventh [7th].
I'm not sure I can wait another week for this to release although probably just a good thing as I'm currently trying to get through just about every update over the past 3 days :LOL: This hotel scene with Nicole is going to be something else nice alone time with her is just what we needed.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

mario3817

May 31, 2020
It's easy... Extraxt archive.rpa, open file "script seven. rpy" with notepad++ and at line 4786 delete word "mairlyn" and type there "marilyn" BTW same error is at line 4787 so do the same and save script file. Then delete from game folder file "archive.rpa" and replace it with whole extracted files from it.
Pls advise how you extract archive.rpa. I actually use notepad++ and open the whole archive.rpa

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Hello.
Any news on the new update?
Go to OrbOrigin's Patreon page, if the post is locked, come here and find the latest post (someone will almost always post it) in this case Orb has made it visible for the public too see. I could just tell you the answer but the release date was literally posted on the last page so instead of just telling you, I'll just get you too use the site properly.

Reactions: tombeir and dany86

mario3817

May 31, 2020
For extracting files you need lil program "RPA Extractor". You extract files by drag and drop Archive.rpa on RPA extractor. Notepad++ you need to use after extraction of files and you open script with him.
Thank you so much. Very sorry last question after I edit so how should I create back the RPA file

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
Thank you so much. Very sorry last question after I edit so how should I create back the RPA file
try following this guide. it is the simplest and efficient tool for extracting rpa rpyc for editing. Also after you edit ANY rpy files the game automatically creates/overwrites a rpyc file based on the rpy file

Run the game after editing as it is not required to compress the extracted files back into rpa

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes