Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You do realize that in most cases, the ones who do cheat are the bitches, right? :giggle:
I mean Nicole was a little bitchy at the start but she was more concerned about Chloe than anything else that made her act that way, but I love how far she has changed with her attitude towards the MC and not to mention the attention she gets from him and that lack of attention from John.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Please, could someone put all the screenshots of the new part in a single post (including those of the first preview whose images seem to have lost their link)?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Okay I started the game today, I'm going for day 6, but I need to come up with something. In one scene, John calls you and you see how he has a girl giving him a blow job... by the hair it looks like it's Chloe, and what has come to my mind is that these two have a relationship behind the mother's back, obviously those of you who are more advanced will know the truth, can anyone tell me anything about this? I know I'm gonna find out eventually, but I'd like to know now.

Btw, I also saw that the professor is very interested in Chloe, what scenes are there currently NTR? Because I'm leaving trying to be with Chloe whenever I can while taking advantage of Nicole (and if I have to choose, I prefer Chloe, so I need to know if she's involved with the father)

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
It´s not, It´s his employee. The NTR is only with Beeman and Chloe but I have no idea how much since I play the non-NTR route only.
Duuuude, hahaha.. on the one hand I'd love to know how the dev has made it believable that Chloe might want something with the professor.. it's very ugly haha.. but in the other hand.. I dont really like play ntr routes.. feel me so bad and frustrated.. :(

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Duuuude, hahaha.. on the one hand I'd love to know how the dev has made it believable that Chloe might want something with the professor.. it's very ugly haha.. but in the other hand.. I dont really like play ntr routes.. feel me so bad and frustrated.. :(
you miss the half fun, it just funny bigfoot scene

Reactions: Ghostload

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Hey everybody! Here are two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 8.
View attachment 668955
View attachment 668956
Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)
Thanks for the share, johnelros.

I'm wondering what's going on here. I say this because I think that the only character that you can choose your swimsuit is for Nicole, and in the first screenshot, the man that hugs Nicole has a swimsuit, and in the second screenshot, the man that hugs Nicole has another swimsuit. Did MC bring two or more swimsuits for his brief getaway with Nicole, or is someone else hugging her?

Reactions: Mormont
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes