Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Because she deserves to die she is a terrible existence of a human being fuqn her daughters high school boyfriend while she's married she's a scum disloyal bitch.
She is poor woman trapped in her own marriage, her husband didn't care about her but getting a divorce may lead her daughter future into a nightmare, she needs moment to think what is the best for her to keep cheating or become MC harem if you still with her daughter or wife if you break with chloe. i know and fully aware committing adultery is a serious sins but why do you bother it that much it is only a VN an erotic story nicole is fictional figure

YumenYako

Mar 19, 2019
The game crashes after a while...

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script eight.rpyc", line 9480, in script
  File "D:\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "D:\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "D:\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love Part8
Mon Jun 08 03:49:15 2020
```

Reactions: katkatkaekae

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The idiocy on display here is FUCKING ASTOUNDING. How dumb do you have to be to download a game with this title and then be shocked it is about the mother?

I bet you download gay games all day and go "Durrr...why am I only seeing dong in a game called 'Gay Sex Adventure'?"

Dec 13, 2018
Because she deserves to die she is a terrible existence of a human being fuqn her daughters high school boyfriend while she's married she's a scum disloyal bitch.
How can you say she is the disloyal one, when her husband hasn't had sex with her in years, and for more then several years he was the one cheating on her. And I guarantee if you had a chance to fuck a hot MILF, with a husband who cheats on her, and hasn't had sex with her in years, you would fuck her too....

Reactions: harsha_26

haiyen3108

May 20, 2018
problem is at the time Nicole in the corridors with MC and the slim receptionist, the game crashed though, seem like lots of people got the same trouble then

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
Don't think she's gonna drown herself to be honest i mean if your going to end your own life like that i don't see a reason why you would bother taking your clothes off or bring your stuff

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I don't think she is killing herself. She needs to think and clean her soul, before becoming truly lost in love with the mc. She will now be totally down for a long terk relationship with the mc even if she has to share him with her daughter and maybe even others. I also think she will learn about the business practices of her husband and hate him for everything he has done.

2Pear

Apr 18, 2019
In my opinion this is the only game that had great updates after 2+ months of delay this year.(NOT counting the coding errors, those were a B****).

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Weird question but this update seems to be missing a lot of scenes from the dinner with Nicole, specially no mention of any female lifeguard, is there a reason for that or the walkthrough is just wrong?

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
problem is at the time Nicole in the corridors with MC and the slim receptionist, the game crashed though, seem like lots of people got the same trouble then
Glad I am not the only one that got this error. Can't finish the chapter. People that finished it must have too a different route.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes