LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
Besides having to defend Nicole constantly from horny dudes, this was another solid update. The end surprised me a lot. Friggin love Nicole dude.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
Are we able to take a shower with nicole after the beach? I went back and made different choices and she still says no.

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
All I am going to say about this update is NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
toward the end of the current update

Last edited:
Reactions: B-52reloaded

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Weird question but this update seems to be missing a lot of scenes from the dinner with Nicole, specially no mention of any female lifeguard, is there a reason for that or the walkthrough is just wrong?
PLS, anyones, Share Save No-NTR Way for End Part 1-7! (Hello? O_O)
You can save your time using chapter selection right on the main menu, just a few click and adjustment you can get a story that fits to your liking

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
a lots Error with LBPNight/LBPNight and cant play after. play with part 8 fixed version. :(
hope this will fix soon!

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Really like to know why so many people think that she will kill herself ... Do you guys even read texts or just watch pictures ... :ROFLMAO:
I´m curious - what did you extract from the text? What is gonno do in the ocean? Cause I am wondering myself ... I do not think it will be suicide for that would be a hell of a shitty game-ending but there must be some meaning to that ocean-thing..

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes