ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Is Marilyn fuckable?
Possibly in the future. She is a lesbian but has wanted to do a few things on her cam show for viewers (including a BJ I think).
Problem is you need to be careful to get this. You need to ignore Chloe early on (and risk NTR if not careful with later choices) or use console to change values.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
(Romance Route) If that cliff hanger ends with the way I'm afraid of, I'm literally gonna set whole world on fire.
I love every inch of this novel (yea it looks like novel to me) Since I have aphantasia, books would look like lame to me, this on the other hand ROCKS so hard.

I don't know who suggested this GEM to me (He/she had big list of suggested games with %100000 must play note) But thank Lord, it did.

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
I'm getting an error message when choosing [Don't Step In Yet] when Tyler tries to hit on Nicole. I've already unpacked the game using UnRen and that has only fixed the IOError that others are also getting for the missing file LBPNight.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT:
I managed to "fix" it by going to /game/images/LBPVolleyball and I renamed [LBPVolleyball_034_2.jpg] to [LBPVolleyball_034.jpg].
Note: You must have unpacked the game using UnRen first so you can access the files.

Last edited:
Reactions: MiguelYamazaki

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
(Romance Route) If that cliff hanger ends with the way I'm afraid of, I'm literally gonna set whole world on fire.
I love every inch of this novel (yea it looks like novel to me) Since I have aphantasia, books would look like lame to me, this on the other hand ROCKS so hard.

I don't know who suggested this GEM to me (He/she had big list of suggested games with %100000 must play note) But thank Lord, it did.
I'm sorry to learn that you have aphantasia. I can not imagine my world without imagination.

P.S.
The pun was not intended but fit quite nicely.

Last edited:

AB96

Feb 11, 2018
not really sure how to explain this. it happened after MC and Nicole came back from the bar
I got the same error. Saved the scene where MC takes Nicole away from Slim Receptionist. Restarted the game, loaded the save and it's working now.

bjmoko

May 7, 2019
this is the only NTR tagged VN i play, story is so good and Nicole Heavens definitely on top 10s or you could say even 5s(me) VN Milfs..

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 15/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "A mother's love" version "1-10 Plus".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "A mother's love" versione "1-10 Plus".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 05/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "A mother's love" version "1-9 Plus".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "A mother's love" versione "1-9 Plus".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "A mother's love" version "1-8 Fixed".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "A mother's love" versione "1-8 Fixed".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

grayronin

Nov 19, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'.

I think the picture is missing
The picture isn't missing.. the file name just has an extra '.' at the end after the .jpg. Removing that from the code fixes the problem.

NierM

May 5, 2020
Just finished the lastest chapter. loved it. How often is this updated with new chapters?

Any other VNs like this one?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes