HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
idk if its fixed I'm in the hotel trying to save Nicky's drunk-ass from the skinny rapist and it just cuts to Black after I did? I think the game needs a re-downloading or am I the only one having this issue :WaitWhat:

nifoc2099

Jan 4, 2020
I dunno about the rest but on the 1st page, there's already a fix which patch up the error in my game where MC carry a Drunk Nicole from the slim horny receptionist , then game crashed. After applying the *Fixed* where lying on the King Size Bed where the action starts :giggle:

ellyos

Jul 17, 2019
I dunno about the rest but on the 1st page, there's already a fix which patch up the error in my game where MC carry a Drunk Nicole from the slim horny receptionist , then game crashed. After applying the *Fixed* where lying on the King Size Bed where the action starts :giggle:
Thank you for the info :D

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Birth control pills have a failure rate of about 4% last i did some reading on it, so i guess with enough persistence we should be able to overcome that obstacle, no?
yeah, Nicole even mentions it.

Reactions: albul

albul

Jun 8, 2017
yeah, Nicole even mentions it.
I know, i was just trying to say that it's grounded in reality, otherwise she'd most likely already be pregnant by now. I do wonder though if that will be part of the epilogue or it will be handled earlier. Not often we see it being addressed in games during the story (only at the end), and it would be the source of some juicy drama if it happened before Nicole finds out about John being an unfaithful monster.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Is there gonna be sharing path? Because there were hints that dev is planning to go towards that direction. I would be glad for this to happen. Or even coking MC path or cheating on him with multiple partners. I'm also hoping there will be some nice preggo renders next year and corruption path will go all the way. Unfortunately oversensitive folks are spawning on this forum like mushrooms and they could potentialy block this splendid corruption story.
no, at least not with Nicole. Dev has said that Nicole is only for the MC.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
There is honestly only one thing I don't like about this one...

It looks like the Dev used Golden Palace Pubes for G8...They are the worst looking pubes I've ever seen in DAZ...Looks like someone drew squiggly lines with a black Sharpie and called it good...

Other than that...I rather enjoy this title.

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Birth control pills have a failure rate of about 4% last i did some reading on it, so i guess with enough persistence we should be able to overcome that obstacle, no?
Or hopefully Nicole finally finds out about what John has been doing behind her back and decides that she's "better off" with MC although idk how that would pan out when you're still in a relationship with Chloe.

Reactions: Jacktron1

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Can we beat the shit out of Mr Beeman yet ?? I hate his character and if not yet hoping it will become a choice in the future

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes