Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
I think releationship between MC and Nichole can be speed up. I mean they made love multiple times but Nicole still shy around him. Maybe it's time to say L word each other.

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
NTR is avoidable. If you ignore MC's girlfriend too much then that will lead to NTR path for MC's girlfriend. As for her mom [Nicole] though there is no NTR content for her.
Yet...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Though... in all seriousness, there is NTR content for the mom [Nicole], it's just netori instead of netorare, in that technically, the MC is NTR-ing John.

Reactions: Repuci

FabFab69

Jul 19, 2018
Just finished chapter 8, didn't notice any bugs, and the story is just great, the ending to chapter 8 did make me curse out the dev, it was a big cliff to be vague

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
bad bug for me in CH8...keep getting a error..and i hope you get to share nicole with your best gal-pal...i mean she did help you out so very much..she needs a little nicole love too.

Last edited:

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
I dont get how after nicole saw john kissing his assistant she still thinks he faithful and saying she the cheater one doing the switch a roo on us i mean i know your uptight about believing your family is perfect and you will be the one to break the family up but damn girl im pretty sure chole will be the only one heartbroken for a minute then understand why mc did what he did because hell even she said it to marylin “im not good in bed but he still stays with me” her being insecure im sure thats pushing it to a possible threesome relationship and that will be “A Mother’s and Daughter’s Love” alternate ending fyi when are we gonna get the dirty slut chole from the ntr side on to non ntr im tired of fucking her turtle style

Reactions: BiberonSZeta
May 4, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script eight.rpyc", line 9486, in script
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love Part8
Mon Jun 08 19:34:22 2020
```

Is this fixable or should I wait for a patch?

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I dont get how after nicole saw john kissing his assistant she still thinks he faithful and saying she the cheater one doing the switch a roo on us i mean i know your uptight about believing your family is perfect and you will be the one to break the family up but damn girl im pretty sure chole will be the only one heartbroken for a minute then understand why mc did what he did because hell even she said it to marylin “im not good in bed but he still stays with me” her being insecure im sure thats pushing it to a possible threesome relationship and that will be “A Mother’s and Daughter’s Love” alternate ending fyi when are we gonna get the dirty slut chole from the ntr side on to non ntr im tired of fucking her turtle style
Ehh Non NTR Chloe isn't wild enough, It has been one of the main complaints of this game. How she goes from oh, your above avg cock hurts to taking a mandingo dick like a riley reid. THAT'S on the dev.

But I think she probably isn't even attracted to MC, that's why she doesn't get wild with him. That or bad writing by the dev.

Reactions: 4pfDemon

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script eight.rpyc", line 9486, in script
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "E:\3D Games\A Mother's Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love Part8
Mon Jun 08 19:34:22 2020
```

Is this fixable or should I wait for a patch?
Is this the error you get after skinny receptionist d-bag carries Nicole back to room and MC interrupts him. If so, I get same error. Tried playing w/ diff. decisions but still get same error

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes