tonicase24

May 10, 2019
Yeah just thought smashing Mr Beemans face in might (thats a big might) make the fucker look better haha and also make me feel better...
Also I suppose fucking Nicole on a permanent basis is also Justice and fun ;)
very very true..but you need to let chole have a bit of nicole too..after all she has helped you so much.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This update felt as though I was walking through a minefield it just seemed like it wasn't going the way it should be from the two idiots at the hotel two the guy at the beach man it felt like our fun was going to be spoiled in just about every scene. The ending now has me extremely worried here was me thinking this could have been quite possibly the best alone time with Nicole and well we got the beach scene and the hotel room scene but damn this was a tough update to get through.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
If it was left up to me it would be around the clock other than stopping to eat, drink and sleep while the husband was forced to watch.
but wont let him watch..unless he is caged or castrated..hey the MC really needs to let him know what belongs to him now.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Man I still need to catch up.
I’m rerunning the episode this time with NTR route cause I rather be with Nicole instead of Chloe. Let Beeman have her
That's biggest problem IMO with the game is that Chloe is so easy to write off because Nicole is much, much more attractive than her daughter.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Man I still need to catch up.

That's biggest problem IMO with the game is that Chloe is so easy to write off because Nicole is much, much more attractive than her daughter.
He conceived this as short VN, finished after two chapters... that's why he didn't put much of skill in any othher female characters besides secretary and MC's mother, they appeared later... Marylin is cuter than Cloe, but meh compared to Nicole. I guess, now it would take to much of time to re-render all the scenes with Chloe...

Sep 21, 2017
i chose the ocean but i still end up getting the convo about the volleyball game....which i didn't watch....

my choice of lap and cheeks is also fucked up...they are in reverse...

isn't april fools over?

Last edited:

Ryan Cahill

Apr 3, 2018
Every time I load a save my game goes to error screen and roll back doesnt work nor anything else. Anyway to fix this

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I get the same "save" error, cant use any of my saves from part 7. Guess im starting over, and if it was any other game i might be upset, but i've just really have enjoyed this game a lot.

x0run

Mar 27, 2019
Well that's a cliff hanger ending! Thank you for releasing this! The update was well worth the wait!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I keep getting an error at the hotel, after you intercept the skinny dude from trying to bang Nicole.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'.
Mon Jun 08 18:45:21 2020

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
can you maybe explain to me way Nicole walks into the ocean naked at the end ,, not matter which choice i make ?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes