ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's the ending no matter what...but is it bad? That's unknown, it might be totally innocent.
i never said it was bad just was curious as to why this ending to update , looks like Nicole drowns herself

K18

Apr 19, 2018
This error popped up every time i chose to call Nicole name.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script eight.rpy", line 10670, in <module>
NameError: name 'CallingNicoleName' is not defined
The renders for choices "Place Your Hands On Her Lap" or "Place Your Hands On Her Cheeks" are mixed up. When i picked "Place Your Hands On Her Cheeks" it shows MC placing his hands on her lap instead.

I'm no expert, but i noticed a lot of misspelling errors.

What John did to Mr. Blue is despicable, but while desperate Mr. Blue still could've said no. What John did to Blue family defiantly isn't the first time either, so Chloe could have multiple unknown half-siblings everywhere :LOL: and the way MC & Nicole are going there's gonna be another one. What MC doing with Nicole is Netori, cucking John, which is ironic. Even if John finds out, i'm of the impression where i don't think he would even care, assuming he doesn't already know about it. For Nicole, I think it's more of her being in denial to John's cheating and stubbornness to believe otherwise. I guess the next step for Nicole is to admit her feelings for MC and stop being in denial. The latter probably won't happen until MC gets hard evidence on John.

So, Marilyn compared Chloe to a clam and Nicole to a pearl, little harsh on Chloe :LOL:. Speaking of Marilyn, if she & MC are on good terms route i wonder how much further will their relationship develop, they did every act (french kissing, blowjob, titfuck, footjob, grinding sex, fingering her, all while live on webcam) except vaginal or anal sex (vaginal preferably), hope Marilyn makes MC the only exception and go all the way. And stop with the riddles when talking to MC.
Wonder will John try throwing Silva MC's way or maybe one of the other female workers or the girls try coming onto MC, if that happens better seeing MC with them than John :p.

What's up with MC's parents and them beating around the bush, getting tiresome at this point. Does this involves Marilyn and/or Chloe?

Still waiting for the opportunity to destroy and humiliate Beeman.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Plus we find out John is even more of a trash than i thought. Forced sex under threat of blackmail against a couple of "old friends" and later he didn't even hold his end of the bargain, instead kept trying stealing their property until he succeed.

Bottom line: John is a NTR/rapist and it is better not to trust anything he says or promise. Plus beware the day he decides to wreck Nicole and Protagonist relationship. I hope we are able to start making plans against him soon.

Also Protagonist's father was being kind of ominous in the phone. Wonder what he wanted to say... :unsure:

That being said i found unnecessary the drama with the perverted hotel workers and how you can't choose not to start it, since both MC and Nicole always end in the same room. Choices were pretty much reduced in this chapter. o_O
Choice is the matter in this game, if you help bar owner to stay little longer you can meet his wife and probably later if John planning to break Nicole-MC relationship i guess the former bar owner can be witness to expose john and his evil business

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Played the 0.8 version, downloaded and installed the bugfix (the three 'Coding' files), then played the 'fixed' 0.8 version, and received the same error in all cases. Guess we really need to talk Nicole into the ocean:

Code:

While loading <'Image' u'LBPVolleyball/LBPVolleyball_034.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'LBPVolleyball/LBPVolleyball_034.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script eight.rpyc", line 4412, in script
  File "C:\$user\Games\A Mothers Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\$user\Games\A Mothers Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\$user\Games\A Mothers Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\$user\Games\A Mothers Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\$user\Games\A Mothers Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\$user\Games\A Mothers Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\$user\Games\A Mothers Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\$user\Games\A Mothers Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\$user\Games\A Mothers Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\$user\Games\A Mothers Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\$user\Games\A Mothers Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\$user\Games\A Mothers Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\$user\Games\A Mothers Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\$user\Games\A Mothers Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\$user\Games\A Mothers Love\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'LBPVolleyball/LBPVolleyball_034.jpg'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love Part8
Mon Jun 08 22:06:52 2020
Do we have a similar issue? If so, I managed to "fix" it.
I'm getting an error message when choosing [Don't Step In Yet] when Tyler tries to hit on Nicole. I've already unpacked the game using UnRen and that has only fixed the IOError that others are also getting for the missing file LBPNight.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT:
I managed to "fix" it by going to /game/images/LBPVolleyball and I renamed [LBPVolleyball_034_2.jpg] to [LBPVolleyball_034.jpg].
Note: You must have unpacked the game using UnRen first so you can access the files.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Choice is the matter in this game, if you help bar owner to stay little longer you can meet his wife and probably later if John planning to break Nicole-MC relationship i guess the former bar owner can be witness to expose john and his evil business
Maybe. Wouldn't be surprise if there are more people who were blackmailed by John, maybe even through more violent means.

I get the feeling this is related to what Protagonist's father wants to discuss.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Here's another Android version 8 apk
It's a full size release so it weighs in at just over 2Gb as I prefer to see the game as originally intended.
Includes the wonderful gallery mod from trunkmen and the audiomod from KoGa3
Gestures etc are also in.
Cheat functions of audiomod only work for new game..... or maybe from my v7 save? Not sure on that one.

Edit: Reuploaded after script fixes missing beach scene and the phone call pic in coding

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017
can you maybe explain to me way Nicole walks into the ocean naked at the end ,, not matter which choice i make ?
there's no water in the room right? so...she took a free shower outside the ocean...i almost also jumped the "she suicided because of guilt" bandwagon...i also think its a possible revenge scenario for that tyler shit---i haven't given him enough dempsey roll on the head....

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
I'm getting an error after rescuing a drunk Mrs. Havens from the receptionist whether I do the volleyball or go in the ocean with her.

Code:

While loading <'Image' u'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'LBPNight/LBPNight.jpg.'.

Full traceback:
  File "script eight.rpyc", line 9479, in script
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 180, in render
    renpy.display.render.render(self.transitions[-1], width, height, 0, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love Part8
Tue Jun 09 02:05:19 2020

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Nice cliffhanger still want john to die slow but that would kind of be the end then. and I do not want that. there is way too much more sex to be had.

Reactions: Jacktron1

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I'm getting an error after rescuing a drunk Mrs. Havens from the receptionist whether I do the volleyball or go in the ocean with her.

Code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 180, in render
    renpy.display.render.render(self.transitions[-1], width, height, 0, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Documents\My Games\extra\Locker\Waiting\AMothersLove-Part8-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love Part8
Tue Jun 09 02:05:19 2020
try putting the game directly in the c drive not nested in the docs folder not on the desk top either c:\motherslove. extract the game in this folder and you should not have any problems. use the latest winrar just incase.

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
After playing through the Love and NTR route I'm kinda happy I got both saves cause in the NTR I hope I can get Abi and screw with Beeman and Chloe behind their backs with her. At first playing the game the 1st time and seeing Abi and Marilyn making me think that they were mother and daughter with the same hairstyle lol.

GODZILLA2000

Dec 9, 2017
Well that cliffhanger was dark. When did this turn into A Star is Born? (The older versions, not the newish version).

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019

Full traceback:

still having the same issue despite moving it to the root of my hard drive and updated to last version of winrar

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Really breaks immersion for me when really stupid things are put in, like some kind of BS about there being no trains and then suddenly taxis and buses can't leave the city? seriously ...

I mean I've been requested as an expert witness in court before at short notice and the decision was made at so late in the day I didn't even get contacted until after 6pm after the last train or plane was available in my town so the court paid for a taxi to drive me through the night 700km to be ready the next day.

Apart from that they could just hire a car. I don't know of a modern city that doesn't have cars for hire.

Be realistic, the train ride was less than 2 hours, it can't be that far.

Reactions: herrbertold
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes